Quantcast

While walking home from school i met the steriotype a la hick.

J

JRB

This thread is wrong on so many levels. It started with mack saying he met some hick. He didn't meet the hick at all. He then tried to blow off the way that he bastardizes the English language as, I don't care, it's the Internet. I call bulls**t. He apparently is having issues with reading comprehension, as well as, spelling and sentence construction. If I ever go to CT, I plan to find mack and beat the keys off of his keyboard.

*you do know that I am just screwing with you right, mack???

edit - uhm Dustin, why the flip would you ever post George Strait lyrics??? :nuts:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i like George. i met him once, down in Laredo, when my dad was doing the wiring on his ranch. he's really short.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i like George. i met him once, down in Laredo, when my dad was doing the wiring on his ranch. he's really short.
He is very short. I have chatted a few times with him at some team ropings, but I wouldn't quote lyrics here. ;) Cowboying was cool for meeting famous people. I met George at ropings, as I said, and I showed Nolan Ryan a set of cows for a guy one Sunday morning. He didn't buy them.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
But i really did meet a hick and I really did get sprayed... It had just snowed here... He got it all over my Nautica jeans :mad:

I bet it was Loco

J

JRB

I drive an xterra. However, you can be sure it wasn't me. If I had seen you wearing those girl jeans, I would've run over you, not splashed you. :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
They do, your just to much of a hick. Your just on the preconseption that all guys jeans must Levis.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
Resistol or Bailey - never liked Stetson hats.
my dad's got a Resistol that he got when i was born. that thing is has held up to some nasty crap including being run over at a rodeo.

J

JRB

mack said:
They do, your just to much of a hick. Your just on the preconseption that all guys jeans must Levis.
Why in God's name would you ever try to put that word in a sentence, mack????:nuts:

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
my dad's got a Resistol that he got when i was born. that thing is has held up to some nasty crap including being run over at a rodeo.
I'm horribly unimpressed with the one in the closet since it was $330 bones an it has some flaws. I have had a couple of handmades that were nicer for less money. I am pretty hard on stuff though. The good news is, with all this rain, my bikes are going to last forever. :(