Quantcast

Whine du jour

J

JRB

There is a lady that works here that wears flip flops and slaps around all friggin' day. If you work with other people, tie your shoes to your Goddamned feet so people don't have to listen to you walk all day. :mumble:

If you wear flip flops, learn to walk softly. arghhh

edit - I'm an asshole mod that can't keep myself from editing people's posts to make myself feel better. Can you guess who I am???

J

JRB

Echo said:
If it makes you feel any better, I bite my fingernails. I also chopped some serrano peppers for some tacos last night. Nail biting + hot peppers that apparently won't wash off = highly unpleasant :redhot:

It really sucked taking my contacts out last night. That said, I think Jesus has already disapproved, so you don't need to.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You should put a bag over your head so you can't tell that others around you are being annoying. If that doesn't work light the bag on fire. That way the person in flip flops will learn their lesson after they get sh1t all over their feet when trying to stamp out the fire.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
You should put a bag over your head so you can't tell that others around you are being annoying. If that doesn't work light the bag on fire. That way the person in flip flops will learn their lesson after they get sh1t all over their feet when trying to stamp out the fire.
This just made my Monday a whole lot better. Now if it would only come to pass it would be the best Monday EVER.

J

JRB

Westy said:
I know I shouldn't laugh, but this is pure gold. hahaha

J

JRB

DRB said:
I guessed it was a made up edit by loco to draw attention to himself. That wasn't right?
Did you forget that I am King of Monday, c*nt???

J

JRB

Echo said:
It doesn't even look to me like it was edited. But everyone please feel sorry for loco.
I wondered why, but figured that titles don't show up as edited. I hate when people laugh at my expense, even if I am laughing. I hate loud flip flops more though.

J

JRB

I don't want to be Jesus of Tuesday anymore. It's been really quiet without the percussion section banging off of her feet.