Quantcast

Whiny b!tch thread...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dhtahoe said:
Just don't be like Ridemonkey where even asking what the rules are get you booted. The mods there are a joke. Someone on that site got booted and I asked what got him booted so we don't make the same mistake. His reply was "what makes you think you deserve to know why". The new owner is a real piece of work too. Likes to make SURE you know it's his new toy(daily).Most of the regulars that I have dealt with are gone now, and now post here. The other mod will delete a post for flaming and as it turns out is one of the worst on the board. You can't talk about hot mountain biker girls, drinking, stupid things you did in college, and that's in the lounge. OT posts in the DH forum is one thing, but what is OT in the lounge.
Thats dhtahoe over on MTBR. Why the **** do people whine about sh!t that doesn't even matter? Sounds like Townie is out to get someone. Who heres the whiniest b!tch? N8? Loco? Biggins? Stoney? Echo? JBP?

P.S. (I have no problem with Townie the guy or anyone, I just find it interesting he's bitching about it on another board.)

P.P.S Thead is here http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141756

J

JRB

I'll bet it's my fault that zachdank, who is likely supa cool, doesn't like ridemonkey. I hope everyone thinks I am the whiniest bitch.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Its just the internet. :think:

I wouldnt hold anything against any one in real life for what they said on RideMonkey.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
All I know is that I'm the DH mod responsible for cleaning up the DH board over there now. And I'll tell you what, its TOUGH, those kids play rough. :p

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Sounds like dhtahoe is the whinest bitch of them all. So much so because he doesn't have the guts to say any of that crap here. I'd say that dhtahoe might actually be dhtahoette because at some point someone took his sack and played ping pong with it.

Well at least we didn't have to live thru a "I'm pissed and leaving thread" from him.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
N8 said:
Perhaps the "Premium Member" title should is weighing you down... maybe you should try the more accurate "Tiny Member" or "Micro Member" titles...?

:confused:
Umm, lamest response ever.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Sounds like dhtahoe is the whinest bitch of them all. So much so because he doesn't have the guts to say any of that crap here. I'd say that dhtahoe might actually be dhtahoette because at some point someone took his sack and played ping pong with it.

Well at least we didn't have to live thru a "I'm pissed and leaving thread" from him.
There was one, you missed it.

J

JRB

DRB said:
<snip>Well at least we didn't have to live thru a "I'm pissed and leaving thread" from him.
Oh there was one. He told us all how he was the Ridemonkey biking hostile and that he didn't appreciate being unappreciated. It was pretty nice. He had a pissing contest with beerdemon (Aaron - original ridemonkey) and with Adam (Gecko - new ridemonkey). He told them all to F off. It was a true stomp off, if I ever saw one. :thumb:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
Oh there was one. He told us all how he was the Ridemonkey biking hostile and that he didn't appreciate being unappreciated. It was pretty nice. He had a pissing contest with beerdemon (Aaron - original ridemonkey) and with Adam (Gecko - new ridemonkey). He told them all to F off. It was a true stomp off, if I ever saw one. :thumb:
Dammit. I can't believe I missed that.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I am continually amazed at how much time some people have on their hands. lol who's schedule is so empty that they find it important to bitch and complain about something that happened on a web forum a month ago? Unbelievable.

Was he the guy that made the big fuss when Stinky "left"?

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
I am continually amazed at how much time some people have on their hands. lol who's schedule is so empty that they find it important to bitch and complain about something that happened on a web forum a month ago? Unbelievable.

Was he the guy that made the big fuss when Stinky "left"?
Yes - he made us all hate you for a week because you are Canadian. ;)

J

JRB

I vote for locking him in a cell with N8. Only Stinky can post, and N8 cannot. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just don't be like Ridemonkey where even asking what the rules are get you booted. The mods there are a joke. Someone on that site got booted and I asked what got him booted so we don't make the same mistake. His reply was "what makes you think you deserve to know why". The new owner is a real piece of work too. Likes to make SURE you know it's his new toy(daily).Most of the regulars that I have dealt with are gone now, and now post here. The other mod will delete a post for flaming and as it turns out is one of the worst on the board. You can't talk about hot mountain biker girls, drinking, stupid things you did in college, and that's in the lounge. OT posts in the DH forum is one thing, but what is OT in the lounge.
Sherpa said:
Thats dhtahoe over on MTBR. Why the **** do people whine about sh!t that doesn't even matter? Sounds like Townie is out to get someone. Who heres the whiniest b!tch? N8? Loco? Biggins? Stoney? Echo? JBP?

P.S. (I have no problem with Townie the guy or anyone, I just find it interesting he's bitching about it on another board.)

P.P.S Thead is here http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141756
I think you both need this.....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ha, I'm pretty sure his dumb ass thread is still here... maybe one of our necromancers will revive it and we can all have fun seeing how full of sh!t he is.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
well give him some credit....he stormed off in a hissy fit and has managed to not log back in for over a month. Most people who leave are back within a day.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
well give him some credit....he stormed off in a hissy fit and has managed to not log back in for over a month. Most people who leave are back within a day.
True, but he is still obsessed enough with RM to be whining about it on other boards. Hey, free publicity for the monkey :p