Quantcast

Whip off worlds

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I love how the Whip Off Worlds video has far more comments than the slopestyle vids on Vital.

Whips are sick, tricks are for kids

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Whips. The one 'trick' you can do during a race, which explains why there were so many racers killing it.

bobsten

Monkey
Oct 23, 2008
rain rain go away
This was the coolest / scariest thing I've ever seen in person. So many close calls and flat landings. Hopefully they induct this into Crankworx, although, having to hear those announcers anymore than we already did would be nauseating.

Good call Vital.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Thanks for coming out everyone. We had a blast.

Word on the street is that the GM of Whistler (or maybe it was Crankworx?) wants to run it as a legit event next year.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Thanks for coming out everyone. We had a blast.

Word on the street is that the GM of Whistler (or maybe it was Crankworx?) wants to run it as a legit event next year.
And hopefully not suck all the life out of it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to make it a legit event($$) but there's something to be said about the feel of a good impromptu, renegade sideshow too. I'd rather listen to Sven saying 'Oh ****!' on repeat all afternoon than hearing one more syllable from that WWF announcer and bro-dopes.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
and hopefully not suck all the life out of it. Don't get me wrong, i think it's great to make it a legit event($$) but there's something to be said about the feel of a good impromptu, renegade sideshow too. I'd rather listen to sven saying 'oh ****!' on repeat all afternoon than hearing one more syllable from that wwf announcer and bro-dopes.
shut the front door!

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
And hopefully not suck all the life out of it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to make it a legit event($$) but there's something to be said about the feel of a good impromptu, renegade sideshow too. I'd rather listen to Sven saying 'Oh ****!' on repeat all afternoon than hearing one more syllable from that WWF announcer and bro-dopes.
"Here comes Mic Hannah from the USA"

"Nice run from Mikey Harder"

:think:

-KT