Quantcast

Whistler and the WC?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
This beaten-to-death-topic you speak of has shown next to nothing on Google results.

Also, a thread that dates back to 2010 on a website that I haven't visited since 2006.

Even a search on here comes up with nothing. Apparently, it is worth asking about.

Ps. Today while riding at Wiezer SF, "Dave and Teddy" yelled out frantically "tell kickstand we want our strap on and gag ball back". WTF man?

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Ps. Today while riding at Wiezer SF, "Dave and Teddy" yelled out frantically "tell kickstand we want our strap on and gag ball back". WTF man?
It must really bother you that I thought your post was stupid if you went out for a ride and couldn't get me off your mind.

You're not my type though, so don't waste as much energy being infatuated with me. It's never going to happen.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
This beaten-to-death-topic you speak of has shown next to nothing on Google results.

Also, a thread that dates back to 2010 on a website that I haven't visited since 2006.

Even a search on here comes up with nothing. Apparently, it is worth asking about.

so you mean just because you are mentally challenged when it comes to google searches you are excused?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I think you guys just assume Whistler declined the Uci but have no facts to back it up. But hey, that's what makes rumors believable. Right?

Kickstand, unfortunately I'm not making up the part about 2 dudes saying that they want their strap on and gag ball back. They were in lycra bibs and had handlebar mustaches. Don't shoot the messenger dude...

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Kickstand, unfortunately I'm not making up the part about 2 dudes saying that they want their strap on and gag ball back. They were in lycra bibs and had handlebar mustaches. Don't shoot the messenger dude...
Again, I'm flattered, but your IQ doesn't even register on my hot enough to bang scale.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think you guys just assume Whistler declined the Uci but have no facts to back it up. But hey, that's what makes rumors believable. Right?

You asked, didn't get the answers you liked and now you are throwing a hissy fit. If you are unhappy with well reasoned answers from people who either know the industry or can simply read (since the topic has been mentioned a thousand times) why don't you write Whistlers PR department.

I will help you. Don't hesitate to post what they write back.

CONTACT PUBLIC RELATIONS
Phone: 604-938-7668
Fax: 604-398-7527
email: publicrelations@whistlerblackcomb.com

Please Note: This number above is for media inquiries only.
If you are a member of the general public, please call 1.800.766.0449