Quantcast

Whistler Bachelorette Party (come play with me...)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So I'm having my Bachelorette party in Whistler August 20-22 :D and could use some input on where to stay-- We've got about 10-15 ladies coming up, and I would like to stay near or in the village. We're not picky about the bed situation, I think we'll all just pile in and share beds after we do a sun dance in our underwear and have a raging pillow fight or whatever:rolleyes:. I love the Crystal lodge and they have a 2 bedroom for pretty cheap, but need more suggestions!

Also... I'm almost ashamed to admit it... but none of these girls mountain bike :-)eek:*gasp!*:eek:). I want to ride the park at least one day, maybe 2. I am putting out a standing invite for all ladies who will be in the area to ride with me any of those 3 days. Just reply and let me know you'll be around and we'll get a rockin' group of shredders to celebrate my kick-a$$ ladies weekend!:weee:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure there are no boys allowed, unless you want to be the stripper:rofl:! If no ladies show up though, I'll let you know :thumb:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm fully good to tuck it back all "Silence of the Lambs" style.

However, I think if you met me, unless you're into the Chris Farley Chippendale's style stripper, I think you'd rather I just rode my bike.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think it would be a proper homage to two of my favorite actors.
I'm in.
What days?

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
friday saturday sunday August 20-22, I don't know what time we will get there Friday, so I only know I'll ride Saturday for sure, and possibly friday and sunday. I have to see what the girls are plotting.... ;)

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just found my french cuffs and my neck collar with bow tie.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
It'll at least be interesting to ride in that outfit.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
That's where the boys and I always stay. Love that place, and you can bring your bike in your room.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Ok! If anyone actually does come up, we're riding Friday--let me know!!!! The time for shredding has arrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiived!!!