Quantcast

WHISTLER bike park opens early?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
IM gonna rock a hardtail up there this year...Ill be a rebel..Ill hae a 4" fork on it...not a super monster..the kids(canadian) wont know what hit em'! :) Theyll be like.."Look at at that guy eh', he is cazy , hes aboot to die on a 4" fork...eh'"
Or, the kids will all be sayin',"hey, who is that sexy guy rockin the trail or park, wait, isnt that the guy who ripped his ass open on the last run of the day being an A-line hero?"

See you tomorrow sucka'!

holliswood said:
Or, the kids will all be sayin',"hey, who is that sexy guy rockin the trail or park, wait, isnt that the guy who ripped his ass open on the last run of the day being an A-line hero?"

See you tomorrow sucka'!

buhahahwahwaw! i have "jukebox hero" stuck in my head now....."he wants to be a A-line hero....:" :thumb:

see you in the am! sucka foo!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
holliswood said:
Band tour or band camp? Watch where they put those flutes! :D
Hahaha! I can't believe it took almost 3 whole pages before somebody questioned that. I thought about it at the beginning, but figured somebody would catch it. Give yourself a raise, Kim.

I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll open early. We still have a good two months for potential snowfall. Until that happens, I really feel for anybody that's holding a season pass for the slopes. I thought it was bad a couple seasons ago, but that was nothing compared to this season.

I blame the Republicans entirely. :mad:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I blame them too, with their huge SUV's and oil production heating up our atmosphere. And the way Bush says "nook-u-ler", that causes problems too. And... uh...

Okay, just kidding.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Crap, I gotta get some ink before I head up there... how bout a big skull on my arm? Would that be good enough?

I still think some kind of skills test would be a good idea...

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I haven't ridden in a while so my skills are lacking, and I'm without any skulls so I'm screwed.

Temporary tattoo time!

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
SuperSlow said:
tribal arm bands are a must for garbanzo this year..
Crap,
last year it was a barbed-wire arm band that was required. so I had to go out and get a new tat.
Now I have to get a tribal arm band? I hope they don't require something different next year, I only got two arms.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Naked angel tats are a prerequisite to owning any two wheeled vehicle with any more than 4 inches of travel (so Cory doesn't need one). Go Hells Angels!!