Quantcast

Whistler bikerX

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Pretty sweet this year, some parts need work. The 2 table tops with steep lips are funky, cant really hit them fast, they dont flow like the rest of it. The run in to the drop is super sandy and lose rocks. I hope they open the bigger side of it, looks like a road gap almost.

Pictures by Karenjohanson.com

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
damn, i want to ride there, its one of my places to go before i die spots..you got to get a helmet camera so all of us stuck on the east coast can drual over it

sounds like you had a blast

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
is it just me or does the boneyard need alot of attention. Its super gravely right now and not much for flow. Unless you hit the biker x course. just my $.02.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
":help:! " says the bikerx!

not too impresive this year, but then again its only the begging of the season...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Dan have you ridden it yet this year? There are deffantly parts that need help but I like most of it better than last year, except for the 2 tables with steep lips and landings, there way to short. The sandy lose rocks before the step down was pissing me off.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i rode it the day it opened(fathersday) and it was lippy and soft, couldn't hold speed for any of it. needs some good rain to settle it all in. the jump in the second picture i overshot everytime..but not enough to make it to the downslope after...:(