Quantcast

Whistler fog

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
finally got around to developing and scanning a few shots. Didn't shoot many pictures cause I like riding too much to lug my gear around but I'll put a few up.

Garbanzo lift under a thick layer of fog

Damon and Kevin getting ready

Damon railing the berm at the first intersection of Freight Train and No Joke

I'll put a couple more up when I get a chance...

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
the new FT stuff is fun...

the dropin clinic or whatever it is called is also super fun.

after 14 days at whistler this season, my bike needs some much deserved downtime :) out comes the hardtail!

i really like the first shot!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
seand said:

after 14 days at whistler this season, my bike needs some much deserved downtime :) out comes the hardtail!

Cool. We'll find out tomorrow :)

RaID

Turbo Monkey
sweet pics

for some reason cant see the ones you posted in the post below
seand said:

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
and two final ones to round things out.

I don't remember this guy's name but he sure like to say "let's pin it!" haha

Damon not joking

maybe next time I'll even catch some people with their tires off the ground ;) I just get sick of seeing the same stuff from whistler so I though I'd take some shots of some 'regular' riding...

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
haha..I had a feeling you'd pipe in on this one. Yeah Oly said he was a pal of yours ;)

fun dude to ride with for sure

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
SR said:
maybe next time I'll even catch some people with their tires off the ground ;) I just get sick of seeing the same stuff from whistler so I though I'd take some shots of some 'regular' riding...
How true it is. Capturing speed and flow have been my priorities lately. The artsy shots are always fun to try an get too.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
SR said:
haha..I had a feeling you'd pipe in on this one. Yeah Oly said he was a pal of yours ;)

fun dude to ride with for sure
yeah his handle is "speedball" on RM :) quite the character -

and yeah...he's fun to ride with, that's if you can keep up wiht his ass ;)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Snacks said:
Dude! It's snowing up at Whistler now! :eviltongu
Ummm...it has been snowing on and off up top for a bit. It definately is not snowing in the village, and I would be surprised if it was snowing much at fitz. :) Well at least it was snowing halfway up rainbow anyways.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Now?

How about now?

And Now??

So, did you just get back? Wonder whats in store for next weekend?
Silly man :p It snowed most of yesterday at the top of the Gandy and about half way up on the they way to Garbonzo :) It was pouring when we left yesterday in the afternoon.

Note to self: Don't take the Gandy down if your in a hurry. That thing was stuck half the day :think:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:
Silly man :p It snowed most of yesterday at the top of the Gandy and about half way up on the they way to Garbonzo :) It was pouring when we left yesterday in the afternoon.

Note to self: Don't take the Gandy down if your in a hurry. That thing was stuck half the day :think:
How'd the arm hold up?