Quantcast

Whistler Jun 2nd or 3rd

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Just wanting to know if theres a few people that would like to head up to Whistler the 2nd or 3rd of June. If not this Monday/Tuesday, how about a few weeks into the future?

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
I have this Monday off and would love to make it up there, plus I just picked up my Triple play today. It looks like this year I'm relegated to finding other people to go up there with as all my riding buddies this year are either broken or denied entry into Canada. Anyway shoot me a PM if you're serious about going.

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
I would love to go at the middle of this month... my buddies that go aren't going tell the end of july.

I won't be a anchor.. i know how to ride my bike

Would really love to go!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I could be talked into this.
Where you launching from?

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Just wondering if anyone is still interested in going up on Monday as I would really like to go and don't want to make it a solo trip, but just might if there's no one else interested. For anyone that's worried about going up with someone they've never ridden with here's my Whistler resume. 30+ days on the mountain in the last 3 yrs with lots of solo days that I used for exploring so I know the mountain well. I can ride all the trails and am very comfortable on all of them. Some of the trails I'm fast on and the others I can at least keep up. I live right off the freeway in Bellingham so I'm on the way for anyone coming from the south, have no legal issues keeping me out of Canada, and know my way around up North. Anyone interested at all PM me.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
LOL!!!! If thats not a Resume' for the trip, I don't know what is.
The middle of the month sounds good to me. I'll have to see my Hockey schedule.