Quantcast

Whistler June 4th an 5th

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
Coming in from Phoenix and staying in Seattle Friday night. Anyone have a Whistler trip planned for that weekend? I'm lookin to shred but will need a ride and a good group of dudes to get wicked wit! I know a couple of yous guys....Oly? Fiver? Grizzly Loungers? Eh? Lets get wickafied mang! :thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Who the heck are you?!?! Yeah, I'll probably be up there that weekend....Grizzly Lounge eh :think: You keep changing your name? Running from the law, alimony, get another girl preg? hahaha.

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
You know it man! Hey, so what are the chances of me hitchin it up there with ya man? I'm ready to rip! Let me know dude....I might have another avenue but I think you and I have been meaning to do some riding together for quite sometime now eh?

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
you had me at "grizzly loungers" ...or maybe wickafied

I was thinking about a day trip that saturday ...Oly?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Petite Fluer said:
You know it man! Hey, so what are the chances of me hitchin it up there with ya man? I'm ready to rip! Let me know dude....I might have another avenue but I think you and I have been meaning to do some riding together for quite sometime now eh?
Yeah dude - let's hit it. I have a couple of other dudes that would be up for it. I'll PM ya my #

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
SR said:
you had me at "grizzly loungers" ...or maybe wickafied

I was thinking about a day trip for the 3rd. ...Oly?
the 3rd is friday>?? Probably out since were going to that concert..... but we are planning a shore day on the 28th... huck wagon style down CBC-neds.... maybe get 2 whole runs in. cheaper and closer and less crowded.....

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
18th and the 19th sounds pretty sweet but cutting in close as im flying out Sunday night. Gotta ship my bike back the Friday...thanks for the offer holmes. Let me know though about 4th and 5th or the 11th and 12th. Sound coo?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Petite Fluer said:
18th and the 19th sounds pretty sweet but cutting in close as im flying out Sunday night. Gotta ship my bike back the Friday...thanks for the offer holmes. Let me know though about 4th and 5th or the 11th and 12th. Sound coo?
Maybe a capital ride? I can probably get out for a sunday shuttle.....

For the 18-19..... It could be done......... fly out of portland late sunday.... and ill ship your bike on monday :)