Quantcast

Whistler Pics From C-worx no comp photos

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
So we went back to Whistler this year for crankworx, got the hookup from a good buddy of ours with a killer deck view of Blackomb. My brothers had some time off so my evil side talked them into driving across the country 3 days prior to me flying into Vancouver. Worked out perfectly I flew in and they were waiting for me 3000 miles later with a pitcher of stella.

Ryan got a bunch of his parts jacked off his bike in Squamish, Karma baby…

The conditions were perfect a little wet the first day but after that it was pretty much Zen. The new trail ninja couger is a ripper basically guys that know what they are doing built bmx carvers throughout. Go to whistler.

Tons of pics of our trip wish I had taken more but as usual wanted to ride more than shoot.
Jon and I in the village

Our PILE of bikes

Crack Addict

Ninja Couger

Cannon Beach Oregon

Our digs

Jay nailing the biggest drop out there

On heart of darkness

Bro’s and crew leaving pgh

Canadian National Course LOAM so fun

Oregon

Oregon

Spangler 7 springs represent, flatty in the a-line air dh pro race

Seat to sky highway under construction for the olympics

terrible iphone shot of plane sunset

Some wolf a guy caught

Flying into vancouver

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I wish Ninja Cougar was open just once when I was there last week..... bummer

Nicew shots!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Cool pics! It looks like it was a fun trip!

The one time I rode ninja cougar I had my camera backpack on and a second tripod hanging from my neck so I couldn't really ride it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ninja cougar is as much fun as it looks and lives up to the hype. It is like glass cutting through the woods with well built bmx quality berms. PLEASE dont skid those berms people....

it will be interesting to see how the trail holds up...we will see if the berms stand the test of time.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
Wow, that looks like an awesome trip. I need to get up there. Those pics of Oregon look amazing. I really want to go out there too.

Nice Macbook Pro by the way. Thinking about getting one for school.