Quantcast

Whistler this weekend (8/26 -8/27)

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Anyone interested in heading up to Whistler this weekend? In addition to riding the bike park I want to check out some of the valley trails (particularly Train Wreck). I'm open saturday or sunday, maybe even making a 2 day trip out of it.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I was supposed to go up this weekend, but those plans fell through. Wish I could go, man do I wish I could go.

Have fun...

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I'll probably see you up there. I'll be riding a black stinky deelux and wearing a red/white drop n zone jersey. If anyone is interested in ride-sharing I still got room.

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
There are brake bumps in all the usual places, but the trail crew seems to be doing a good job of keeping them from getting too nasty. Trails are in decent shape, but rain will help.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
How are the trails as far as brake bumps etc.?

Well, they're bad in places, not so bad in others. If you are good at picking your line you'll be ok. I rode it on a 3.5" travel 4x bike the first day and it was fine. Much faster on my dh bike, but I had an extra 5.5" of travel, so what do you expect!

It's raining in seattle, so hopefully it is up there as well. It will definitly help alot! lots of rain and trail work will keep them going.