Quantcast

whistler, this weekend

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Friends, I have 2 seats in a truck and a room in a hotel Sat night if anyone wants to share. So far it's me and Mr. Bibs and one more. I need more gas money. Mitzel, you want to come and have your mom buy gas again? ;)
Bus leaves seattle at the crack on Sat morn

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
oly said:
:( Lavender festival.... gotta make comprimises though.. have fun, and dont let mitz drive.....

Ouch, I'm sorry man. I would let my dog drive my new truck before I let Mitz. I was so scared last time we went that I ended up driving his Jeep most of the way.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
buildyourown said:
Maybe he got a life and stopped spending all his time on RM. My excuse is a desk job. If your not tied to your desk, why not go riding?
I only post in the day also. Desk jockey. I do get out at least 4 times a week for a lunch hour ride. Fun 8 mile loop. If i didnt do that all the pork rhinds and Mtn dew would make me fat......well.....fatter.......

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Hey punka$$es, I will see you guys up there this weekend. Dorik and I are rollin' up Sat. around 8 to catch extended play, then riding Sunday for a bit. Sorry we can't kick in on the carpool, but D' is almost seven feet tall. I don't think there would be room. Looks like we might have to roll the Maybach!! Yeah' right? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Let's make some runs!
Eakin

holliswood said:
Hey punka$$es, I will see you guys up there this weekend. Dorik and I are rollin' up Sat. around 8 to catch extended play, then riding Sunday for a bit. Sorry we can't kick in on the carpool, but D' is almost seven feet tall. I don't think there would be room. Looks like we might have to roll the Maybach!! Yeah' right? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Let's make some runs!
Eakin

NICE!!, you better take some runs sucka! ;) Dorik has a Maybach??? fukn ell'!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
NICE!!, you better take some runs sucka! ;) Dorik has a Maybach??? fukn ell'!
Oh yeah' playa'. We only roll hard! The Maybach on 22"s, with the 21 year old thong clad driver rollin' us to all the silly locations! Uh oh, hold on. No, I think I was having one of my concussion episodes.
We'll take the Subaru wagon instead. Rollin' hard in the grocery getter!
See you Saturday!

holliswood said:
Oh yeah' playa'. We only roll hard! The Maybach on 22"s, with the 21 year old thong clad driver rollin' us to all the silly locations! Uh oh, hold on. No, I think I was having one of my concussion episodes.
We'll take the Subaru wagon instead. Rollin' hard in the grocery getter!
See you Saturday!

I have a monkey in a thong that rives my mini van, its all good in the hood! I keeps it realz!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
holliswood said:
Let's make some runs!
Eakin
Kim,

good to see ya back in action!

Damon

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
oly said:
:( Lavender festival.... gotta make comprimises though.. have fun, and dont let mitz drive.....

Lavender Festival!? I hope your not talking about the one in sequim. Whistler vs. Lavender Festival?? You gotta be kiddin me!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Guntruck said:
Lavender Festival!? I hope your not talking about the one in sequim. Whistler vs. Lavender Festival?? You gotta be kiddin me!
Hey! :mad:

It's all about compromise when you are in a relationship.

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Snacks said:
Hey! :mad:

It's all about compromise when you are in a relationship.
Well I hope he knows that his little compromise has gotten him one fun filled weekend of: Bad blue haired 95 year old drivers that will run into you any chance you get, lavender EVERYTHING including but not limited to, shampoo, coffee, beef jerkey, farm tours (With grumpy old people), and everyones favorite Lavender Ice Cream MMM MMM GOOD! And one town full of nothing to do. Trust me I lived there for 10 years. Anyway, make sure you go riding out in Joyce to make up for it.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
oly said:
Speaking of the mitz,...... wheres he been?
well basically i got a full time job with days off during the week!! ive also been pretty much car less for the past couple weeks as i got a third speeding ticket and cant really fight this one in court(to fast and no argument) so ive been kept local, as my parents are limitin my driving.