Quantcast

Whistler Trip Seattle-to-Van transport

IntenseRdr

Chimp
Nov 26, 2010
Our rental vans or rental trucks (F-150 Crew Cab) ran us about $880-900 for 12 days. You get hosed with airport taxes, stadium taxes and surcharges etc.. Key thing, it do not tell them you are taking the vehicle accross the border or they will not rent it to you. Its in the fine print, that the vehicles are not to be taken out of the US territory crossing the border. Just act like ya didnt know. :) We have done the rental thing for about 11 of the 13 years that i have been going to ride WHizzler. We flew one year into Vancouver and had some moy friends in North Van pick us up, but it was a pain with our bikes, gear etc.. Customs took the hydro fluid or Avid brake kit from my buddies bike case when they were inspecting the stuff. I got lucky they didnt take my mineral oil brake fluid. LOL Anyway, hope that info helps..

Have fun at Whizzler! :thumb:

Jason4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Bellingham
The train from Bellingham to Vancooter is $17 one way, not sure how much it is from Seattle or what the luggage situation is. That would be worth looking into. I think it goes all the way to Whistler and stops in Creekside and on the north side of the Village too.