Quantcast

whistler tuesday the 24

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Damn office protecting me. I really wanted to get wet...stupid concrete...oh well today I will get all muddy as the rain just hasn't stopped haha

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
HippieKai said:
dude...we need to ride!
i'm trying to come up on the 31st so you should play.
Hey Fawker, no steelin my whistler buddy!

Dude we need to get the same freaking days off work so we can hit up whistler together, and I can get you and roasted on River Runs Threw it! Fun as hell trail!

Thanks Roasted for showing it to me!

Also gotta get Zak from the shop up there... he's always saying how he wants to ride it!

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
River...I crave River...ahhhhhh....gotta hit that trail again, maybe get Kyla out again...none of us have been riding lately.

Kai...31st wouldn't work for me (unless you wanted to hit river runs through it or something). I work all day. Wednesday, Wednesday night, Thursday and fri/sat extended I can do though.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Roasted said:
Kai...31st wouldn't work for me (unless you wanted to hit river runs through it or something). I work all day. Wednesday, Wednesday night, Thursday and fri/sat extended I can do though.
i'll ride river....or whatever i can get off work. I'll check my days off and let you know.

Erik....i can steel whatever i want....your friend, your girl, your truck, you know i'm better and can take it all.... :devil:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
HippieKai said:
i'll ride river....or whatever i can get off work. I'll check my days off and let you know.

Erik....i can steel whatever i want....your friend, your girl, your truck, you know i'm better and can take it all.... :devil:
If you take his giant, just make sure you leave your Azonic behind. Leave him 1 ride ;)

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
HippieKai said:

Don't worry, I can go and buy as much ink as you have too and be "cool" too! Oh I'll ware my hat crooked to then I'll be "cool" too. Can I get a studded belt to... oh wait... :think:

;)

Don't worry I'll let you believe your woman goes home to her place every night.

Mark is a little slow... I mean you should know that... he's canadian :sneaky:
So cut him a little slack on the joke thing...

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
slcpunk21 said:
Don't worry, I can go and buy as much ink as you have too and be "cool" too! Oh I'll ware my hat crooked to then I'll be "cool" too. Can I get a studded belt to... oh wait... :think:

;)

Don't worry I'll let you believe your woman goes home to her place every night.

you will never be as cool as me! :eviltongu

she never goes home because she never wants to leave my bed :sneaky:

and yes canadians are very slow and i will cut him some slack. :nuts:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
slcpunk21 said:

;)
Ummm...you wear a studded belt...but you don't need a hat...nothing to protect ;)

Either that or Americans don't know how to tell jokes...:D

bed = urban?
It was funnier in my head... :confused:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Roasted said:
Ummm...you wear a studded belt...but you don't need a hat...nothing to protect ;)

Either that or Americans don't know how to tell jokes...:D

It was funnier in my head... :confused:
Hey Mark..... does it get busy up there around the Labor day weekend (that's a US holiday)...

Look up to see how the reservations are for that weekend.. Kai and I have off on that monday, the shop is closed so we could head up and ride that day. (Sept. 6th) :blah:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Fri - 74%
Sat - 76%
Sun - 65%
Monday - 40%
Tuesday - 37%

You can figure Sun and mon are departure days so pretty slow. Fri and sat look decently busy :) Today would have been awesome...30 people TOPS. Great day...

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
slcpunk21 said:
well from my understanding then what you do is "fill her piggy bank with pennies", how about I'll fill her with my 100 dollar bill ;)
not pennies....it's a fat roll of quarters