Quantcast

Whistler was alright this weekend

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Captain Crunch said:
Cory, FYI; I jacked my shoulder on a certain 'step down gap' that I've been eyeing for a while..... ;) guess you'll have to wait a while longer, after all, seeing as your ASS is busted and all! Is that extra hole functional, by the way? He hee hee! Feel better Bro, I'll donkey punch you in the butt when you're healed up, mmmkay?
For some reason, I think Cory is actually anticipating that day. Of course, he'll probably give you a bearhug once your shoulders are better - ahahahaha!:)

This stepdown you mention - is this the same one that now features a step-up after the landing? If so, glad you only jacked yourself and not anything worse. I've been eyeing that one for a long, long, long, long time. Not much lately, though. Still a couple things I want to accomplish before I seriously consider that one.
Props for the give'r on it nonetheless!!:thumb:

what happened steve? Just come up short or over shoot it? Either way it sucks! sorry bro!....iwhen i crashed i landed hard on my shoulder...but it stayed together for once..i haev a good excercise for you that will strenghten your shoulders.

and Andy, your right i am! :D ahahhaah j/k
]
this sucks I missed school again today :( I hate percocett...it messes me up!

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
bibs said:
:( I hate percocett...it messes me up!
I hear ya. After I broke my jaw I had the serious pharmacy on my counter. They had me on liquid Percocet, Valium, then Vicodin, a bunch of muscle relaxers, etc.

I hate that crap.

It makes me stupid and messes up my stomach.

Now I’m just on big doses of Ibuprophen.

norco_250

Chimp
Oct 5, 2004
BIBS i hope ur doing just fine, i'm the guy that bailed right before u. u just about ran me over lol. we have a pic of ur leg when it first happened, well an friend of mine has the pic. it almost made me barf. but ya we lied and told u it was just a little cut. when it happened u were going so fast, and u way over shot the landing. hope u get better and can ride again soon. good luck!

HEY, Im good, thanks alot for your help!! How are you feeling? Post that pic, lets see the goodness :D We will have to ride when I get up to the island !! ;) i have a feeling it will be a while.
and no worries about the lie ;) I already knew, I looked and didnt want to look again, i look gross inside! :thumb:
Cory

Hey Cory, im Cory, the guy in the blue jersey telling people to "Slow the F*ck Down" lol. anyways, yeah when i saw the gash on your ass i just about puked, and I forced out a "It's just a scratch" anyways, I thought i'd just see how you were doing, so i checked out this site, and also told my buddy Gabe about it, hes the guy that crashed before you, im glad i got those riders to slow down, or we could have had a 10 person pileup, that would have been a lot of broken bikes and bodies.

-Cory

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
ladysmithryder said:
Hey Cory, im Cory, the guy in the blue jersey telling people to "Slow the F*ck Down" lol. anyways, yeah when i saw the gash on your ass i just about puked, and I forced out a "It's just a scratch" anyways, I thought i'd just see how you were doing, so i checked out this site, and also told my buddy Gabe about it, hes the guy that crashed before you, im glad i got those riders to slow down, or we could have had a 10 person pileup, that would have been a lot of broken bikes and bodies.

-Cory
Yeah, you guys were right on top of that scene!:thumb:

I was one of the next people thru after that happened...then my buddy & I blazed down for help.
Funny thing is I couldn't hear a word you were saying as I was approaching that jump, but I read your body-english well enough to know to cool the jets. I was slowing down, but scared sh*tless knowing there were at least 3-5 cats charging right up my arse. I totally appreciate all that you did to maintain calm in an otherwise chaotic scene.

Also very glad it didn't turn into a full-on hurlfest, as I was not far away from doing the same when I saw his leg.:)

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
That's friggin' awesome bibs. Wish I was up there this weekend. Got taken out by a couple of wet roots the weekend before. Would have loved to hit the new trails while dry. Thanks to Damon for showing us angry pirate. That was pretty sick stuff.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Fuggin Yuk.... :blah:
Well at least it looks more like a smiley face then a frown.... :D

Can't look no more must purge gross picture from my head with more Cartoon Network! :drool:

dirtjumper

Chimp
May 12, 2004
Seattle
Whats up Cory? This is Pip. You feeling better? Didn't have a chance to run back up to "A" line to see if you got help or not but Andy and I flow down "A" line supper fast to get some help. 25 staples "ouch"

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hey bibs! :( Sorry bout the injury the pics are seriously nassssty....the one day we were up there it seemed like the weekend was destined for carnage (all I learned is I cannot watch a needle being poked into someone without needing to sit down). The drugs they give people at the clinic though are funny ;)

It was good to see Snacks, Kevin, and Five up there though ....