Quantcast

White people problems on steroids

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So I had my company golf tournament today. I was lucky enough to be put into one of the "beautiful people" foursomes...

Just mind boggling the world they live in. They were on the phone (on the golf course) bidding on a helicopter at some auction. And the pres of the company ran up the bidding on a Bell 212 to 1.71 million. And he said it was worth no more than $1M. But he didn't like the guy he was bidding against. He ALMOST had to buy it. but in the end he ended up losing....but his opponent bid $1.72M and that's when president bowed out. And he hung up the phone and chuckled and told us what he had just done.

I mean....good lord.......

He bought the drinks

(and my foursome actually won the tournament!) little thanks to me...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
So I had my company golf tournament today. I was lucky enough to be put into one of the "beautiful people" foursomes...

Just mind boggling the world they live in. They were on the phone (on the golf course) bidding on a helicopter at some auction. And the pres of the company ran up the bidding on a Bell 212 to 1.71 million. And he said it was worth no more than $1M. But he didn't like the guy he was bidding against. He ALMOST had to buy it. but in the end he ended up losing....but his opponent bid $1.72M and that's when president bowed out. And he hung up the phone and chuckled and told us what he had just done.

I mean....good lord.......

He bought the drinks

(and my foursome actually won the tournament!) little thanks to me...
I bet you were the bottom in this foursome. i hope you got a reach around at least....wait, no I don't. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
But they are of pink teddy bears riding unicorns.
Granted I didn't get them done in my Bedroom, and they are pink, but they are supposed to be grizzlies eating wild mustangs. A couple of years ago I lost some weight and they have morphed into what appears to be Pink Teddy Bears riding Unicorns, but they aren't asshole!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have a White Person Problem:

My sys admins and data center people have taken forever to complete a move.

So when I was lazy this morning and postponed my ride for this afternoon, I didn't know it would be until 10pm when they got completed.

I had to sit around in my apartment and watch movies while I waited. Now I am on the trainer because it is too late to ride today.

WHITE PERSON WHINE!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
My buddy had never heard of "white people problems" and so riddled with white guilt that he was offended by the term. Now that is a white people problem infinite loop.