Quantcast

White Supremacists

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
BurlyShirley said:
What is it with people in this forum and not being able to comprehend simple sentences?
My apologies. They do actually exist, don't they? I thought you were just being surly. We're a bit out of touch with that sort of stuff here on the west coast of Canada. Oh well, bigotry and stupidity are not the sole property of any particular race.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i hate the race card. i'm technically american indian but i only use it when some asshat decides to pull his/her race card on me.
"you're only harrassing me 'cause i'm black"
me: "you're right, the fact that you were carrying a tv out of a broken window to a business has nothing to do with it! besides, i'm cherokee indian, my people were oppressed and murdered long before yours so kiss my a$$! where's your trail of tears? at least you're getting a free house in just about any city you want....my people got a little plot of land and we were here first!"

yeah...i've been complained on for that one more than once ;) but it usually stops the race comments right there.

i hate the race promoters on both sides. the klan are just a bunch of idiots that couldn't organize a birthday party. the nazi's are hardcore but are usually too drunk to really do anything. the local farakhan (sp?) followers are too concerned with dissing the white man to do anything for anyone else.

on a side note: i heard an interesting tidbit from a reliable source that the NAACP's true figurehead is actually a white dude. i have no way of verifying that but his story sounded interesting....and he is a very politically involved black man.

jesse jackson, al sharpton and farrakhan have done nothing but to further victimize the people they're supposed to be helping. i think it was jesse jackson that berrated bill cosby for saying that it was time to quit taking handouts and take responsibility for your own actions.

...and you can't tell me that farrakhan isn't a supremecist. a filthy evil one at that. anybody ever read the newspapers they put out? they are strikingly similar to the white power propaganda.

ohio: im pretty dissapointed in your police brutality comment. you, of all people, usually look deeper than what the media portrays. which sells more air time; police subdue a violent subject that was attacking them, or, 3 white police officers brutally attack an innocent and frail black man when he failed to tip the waitress at the bar.
...because we just love to lose our job and take civil lawsuits, it's so much fun!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I'll say it again after looking at some more of the forum I was in: That bunch is the most confused I have ever come across. Just attempting to read the posts makes my head spin becasue most of the time what they are trying to say is either rediculous or lacks simple logic.
A 16 year old (who was debating against the supremists) made a totally logical, brilliant thread, backed up with true science (genetics), etc. I found it funny when they told him he was wrong and confused.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
manimal said:
on a side note: i heard an interesting tidbit from a reliable source that the NAACP's true figurehead is actually a white dude. i have no way of verifying that but his story sounded interesting....and he is a very politically involved black man.
Well, many whites were instrumental in the creation of the NAACP. While it is for the advancement of blacks, it doesn't necessarily exclude whites in its leadership.

manimal said:
jesse jackson, al sharpton and farrakhan have done nothing but to further victimize the people they're supposed to be helping. i think it was jesse jackson that berrated bill cosby for saying that it was time to quit taking handouts and take responsibility for your own actions.

...and you can't tell me that farrakhan isn't a supremecist. a filthy evil one at that. anybody ever read the newspapers they put out? they are strikingly similar to the white power propaganda.
I am not sure how Farrakhan became a media darling according to RM. He is ridiculed widely in white and black circles. I have to admit to knowing blacks who support him, simply because he does things for blacks.

manimal said:
ohio: im pretty dissapointed in your police brutality comment. you, of all people, usually look deeper than what the media portrays. which sells more air time; police subdue a violent subject that was attacking them, or, 3 white police officers brutally attack an innocent and frail black man when he failed to tip the waitress at the bar.
...because we just love to lose our job and take civil lawsuits, it's so much fun!
Well, I could list the well-known brutality cases (Hell, I could just focus on Brooklyn and fill this page), but it would be generalizing, judging a whole group of very good people on a few bad eggs. Just like racism.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
It's lazy honkies that brought the African people over here in the first place....

This thread is wierd.....

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
manimal said:
ohio: im pretty dissapointed in your police brutality comment. you, of all people, usually look deeper than what the media portrays.
Manimal, I appreciate that most cops are not racist, and not looking to beat up some black folks, but this country definitely has a history of law enforcement agents either being particularly brutal or downright criminal when dealing with minorities. You don't have to go back too far to find incidents. Mississippi Burning may not be occurring today, but plenty of people that lived through it or during that era have a very real fear of the police force, and I think it's naive to think that all of those problems have simply disappeared.

Profiling still occurs, and will continue to occur (because it works and is efficient) until we can somehow solve the socio-economic disparity between groups of different physical appearance. Until that time, blacks and latinos (even clean-cut ones in suits) have a very real reason to feel uncomfortable in the presence of cops. Whites (unless dressed up like full-on gang-bangers) don't have that some experience. If burly wants equality, we can hire an all black police force and dump him in Compton... then he will be on equal footing with what many black people deal with on a day to day basis.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I find it funny that most folks are mentioning black vs. white....like Latinos, Asians and all the other races don't count...D

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BMXman said:
I find it funny that most folks are mentioning black vs. white....like Latinos, Asians and all the other races don't count...D
Well Asians don't have to worry about profiling unless it's to find someone in the room that can do long division in their head or play classical violin.