Quantcast

White Supremacists

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
A recent thread has inspired me to study this topic. I looked around and found some online forums that are, well, somewhat scary. I read half the stuff with my mouth a little open in disbelief. How can people believe such things and have so much hate? I also noticed that so many of their supporting "facts" for their arguments were totally questionable or unfounded. I guess I'm just a bit shocked... thank goodness there are not too many people who believe things they do.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dont forget about Black Supremacists either. They march by the "millions" on Washington and the media completely ignores it. But if white supremacists hold a rally in toledo....look out.....riots are justified.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Well, I guess this should just be about supremacists in general. The only glitch I see here is the fact that blacks were slaves, and they are not too happy about that obviously. But what did blacks ever do to whites on that caliber? :think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dwaugh said:
Well, I guess this should just be about supremacists in general. The only glitch I see here is the fact that blacks were slaves, and they are not too happy about that obviously. But what did blacks ever do to whites on that caliber? :think:
What does that have to do with the idea of a superior or supreme race?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
BurlyShirley said:
Dont forget about Black Supremacists either. They march by the "millions" on Washington and the media completely ignores it. But if white supremacists hold a rally in toledo....look out.....riots are justified.

Awww....poor wittle white boy feels awl intwimidwated by a bunch of darkies in a group.

You're the reason they march.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Hey, I posted this thread beacause I'm the one who's confused. :p Don't ask me the questions. Why should anyone believe that their race is the best? What reasons based on hard fact do they have behind what they believe?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
this stuff isn't just happeing in the streets of washington. but racism and bias is in every school nation wide

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
zmtber said:
this stuff isn't just happeing in the streets of washington. but racism and bias is in every school nation wide
That's a big problem. I can't even start to think why for example a white should not like a black person. It just doesn't make sense. We are all human.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
this used to be a children's song:

Ten little nigger boys
Went out to dine;
One choked his little self
And then there were nine,

Nine little nigger boys
Sat up very late;
One overslept himself
And then there were eight.

Eight little nigger boys
Travelling in Devon;
One said he'd stay there
And then there were seven.

Seven little nigger boys
Chopping up sticks;
One chopped himself in halves
And then there were six.

Six little nigger boys
Playing with a hive;
A bumble bee stung one
And then there were five.
Five little nigger boys
Going in for law;
One got in Chancery
And then there were four.

Four little nigger boys
Going out to sea;
A red herring swallowed one
And then there were three.

Three little nigger boys
Walking in the Zoo;
A big bear hugged one
And then there were two.

Two little nigger boys
Sitting in the sun;
One got frizzled up
And then there was one.

One little nigger boy
Left all alone;
He got married
And then there was none.

i'm taking a class right now that focuses on domestic economies, but ventures off into race issues. we watched a film today about how blacks were portayed in society. holy ****. it's easy to say "oh yeah, blacks put up with a lot of ****," but seeing some of these cartoons that children would watch, and the way blacks were 'animated'...wow. i never imagined it being that bad, and disgusting. blacks were portrayed, thought of, and treated as less than human, "an untaimed beast." the film focused on the late 30s.

last week i wrote a short little paper on interracial marriages, and looked into those white supremacist sites. i quoted some, and printed my paper. on my way to class i started thinking that perhaps i shouldn't have put some of the lines in my paper. luckily the 3 black girls in my class realized that i wasn't defending the quotes or anything, i was just using them as examples of stupid rationalizations. some people are just ****in' stupid and like to use bible quotes to justify their actions.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
What i don't get about the white power people is there hate for jews, it says it right in the bible that the jews are the chosen people. There are a few people dumber than me and there is an entire group

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
There is a huge difference between the Million Man March and a white supremacist rally. While the main organizer, Farakkan, is not exactly trustworthy, many legitmate politicans and leaders spoke, and it was historic because of so many blacks coming together in a political rally.

Your logic about similarity between "Black Supremacists" and White Supremacists is the justification for organizations like the NAAWP. There is a very good reason for the creation and continued existence for the NAACP, to assist blacks who do not have the same opportunities as many whites. NAAWP helps dumb ass white dudes to feel better about their own failures, by blaming blacks and other minorities.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
What i don't get about the white power people is there hate for jews, it says it right in the bible that the jews are the chosen people. There are a few people dumber than me and there is an entire group
What do you know? I want your Jew Gold!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
TheMontashu said:
Odd that a book written mainly by a bunch of Hebrews would have in it that God chose them, isn't it? :D

Seriously though, the white power types tend to hate anyone who does better than them. Which is pretty much...everyone. That's why they tend to be insular (and come from places like Bakersfield and Idaho.)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Silver said:
Odd that a book written mainly by a bunch of Hebrews would have in it that God chose them, isn't it? :D

Seriously though, the white power types tend to hate anyone who does better than them. Which is pretty much...everyone. That's why they tend to be insular (and come from places like Bakersfield and Idaho.)
Don't be hating on Bakersfield. My favorite girl group, Prussian Blue, lives there.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
Dude, white supremacists can't read with them hoods over their heads.

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
Being proud of your race, whatever it may be, is stupid. Why be proud of something that you had no control over? Pride should come from accomplishments you have made. Racial pride is false pride.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BurlyShirley said:
Do you understand the difference between the words "equality" and "supremacy?"

White people are welcome to march for equal rights... of course that would mean they were asking for lower wages, real-estate blacklisting, and beatdowns from the local police force.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ohio said:
Do you understand the difference between the words "equality" and "supremacy?"

White people are welcome to march for equal rights... of course that would mean they were asking for lower wages, real-estate blacklisting, and beatdowns from the local police force.
See my previous post. I understand that blacks have marched for equal rights (and rightly so) in the past, but my first statement was made in regards to the 'millions more' march and the 'Toledo Riots'....both of which are recent news items and relevent.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
So as Burly illustrated there are black wack job bigots and white wack job bigots too.

The two groups generally share anti-semetic views. So there is always hope that could unite them in their evil and ignorant ways.

As a master of trolling, an inspiration to many other trolls to be honest, Burly is taking a bizzare and indefensible position to atempt to "stir, stir, stir." [(tm) 2000 Serial Midget Inc.]

This should be fun to watch today. Hopefully someone will claim the holocaust never happened and that the klan are the define messangers of God. :rolleyes:

Yawn.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
dwaugh said:

I personaly feel supremacy should be treated as a crime. AT the same time though, i've never owned nor known anyone whos owned a slave, and Im pretty tired of that card being played ever time an african american forgets how to act like a human being. As far as I know (i could be wrong) theres not a person alive left in this country that actualy endured slavery. I say its time for them to get over it and start taking accountability for there own actions

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dwaugh said:
That's basically what I tend to think. I know there is freedom of speech, etc., but some things I feel are just socially unacceptable.
Racism, supremism... both already ARE socially unacceptable. I dont think that you can make a law against an opinion or a belief system. Just think of racism or supremism like farting. Not acceptable in public, but not illegal either.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
sanjuro said:
Don't be hating on Bakersfield. My favorite girl group, Prussian Blue, lives there.
I heard they are moving somewhere else becasue the town was not "white enough."
And on the websites I visited last night, I saw other people who were asking about places they could move to becasue where they lived was not "white enough." Disgusting. :angry: :eviltongu

E

enkidu

BSEVEER said:
Being proud of your race, whatever it may be, is stupid. Why be proud of something that you had no control over? Pride should come from accomplishments you have made. Racial pride is false pride.
Being proud of your race, appreciating its past history, the shady part and the glorious moments all together, and preserving its unique cultural flavors in music, art, literature and even in religion (as the source of pride of "being chosen") is a positive natural expression of human creativity. Tribal memories strengthen and increase the desire and will to survive and live through harsh times.

I think the problem arises the instant we forget to honor the equally justifiable, fascinating and multi-layered inheritance of other races and cultures.

It becomes a major cause of injustice and grief when one race uses it's racial identity to justify oppressing and murdering of other groups. Apartheid is reprehensible and unsavory, whoever the proponent is. We should remember that the "tribal memories" of those we are oppressing unjustly will help them survive and live through their dark times.

After all, since they were "chosen" and are just as "precious in the eyes of the Creator" (to put in religious terms) or because their lines of ancestors are exactly as long as YOURS, scientifically speaking.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
BurlyShirley said:
WTF are you talking about? Look it up, equality is not the same as supremacy.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
jaydee said:
WTF are you talking about? Look it up, equality is not the same as supremacy.
What is it with people in this forum and not being able to comprehend simple sentences?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BSEVEER said:
That is always a funny one. It is like being part of a club, and some of it is false pride, like I always make jokes to my Asian friends if their kids are not in top 10 percentile. Some of it is that parts of my life only other Chinese-Americans can appreciate.

Frankly, I do think the groups which are doing worse, like blacks, sometimes spout off too much about black pride, like if it was overcompensation. However, I admire the bravado, and I try to emulate it some ways.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dwaugh said:
I know there is freedom of speech, etc., but some things I feel are just socially unacceptable. So in a way I agree with you, although a law against it might be deemed "unconstitutional."
These folks missed that day in school when the teacher told them "Its better to be thought a fool and remain silent, then open your mouth and remove all doubt." Fools will always expose themselves when given the free and unencumbered stage to say what they believe.

That is the most important aspect of Free Speech and that's why those that tread on it must do so with the most careful of steps.

The ones that ALWAYS worry me more and the ones you need to be most afraid of are the ones that aren't in the news. Aren't on the front page. Are nodding their head in agreement with you calling Prussian Blue stupid, all the while thinking that its the best stuff ever.

E

enkidu

dwaugh said:
That's one thing I noticed, they say that right now it is a harsh time for the white man to live. :think:
I know. Ever since they shed those kilts, it's been harsh and tight for them. Poor thing.:devil:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Now is a harsh time for a lot of people. The best thing anyone can do is to look past the sterotypes and see the real person they are dealing with.