Quantcast

whitetail course

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
any pictures for either the dh or DS courses? Is Hartlove working on them? would he have some pictures?

-MV

No pics yet, however I can tell you that all the courses are done. They just need some minor tweaking to get them race ready. Both DH courses are super fast/fun runs with some tech sections. The DS track is awesome. Lotsa flow, lots of options. You won't be disapointed.

See ya'll on Sat 6/24

KD1569
Cyclist

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
KD1569 said:
No pics yet, however I can tell you that all the courses are done. They just need some minor tweaking to get them race ready. Both DH courses are super fast/fun runs with some tech sections. The DS track is awesome. Lotsa flow, lots of options. You won't be disapointed.

See ya'll on Sat 6/24

KD1569
Cyclist
mmk, so can you take some pictures for us then?

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
100??? isnt that how much a membership is for like imba or something, i think he ment register to race and you can ride it all you want, registry shouldnt be 100 dollars

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
From the Racer's Edge website...

Registration will be held on-site only. The first 200 entries will receive free, event tee shirt complements of Fairfax Screen Printing. Registration fees are as follows:

City Bikes Capital Cup – Two DH race Format
(Includes Md. State. Championship and 3-day lift pass) $100
Maryland State Championship only (Sat/Sun only lift pass) $ 60
Yeti Dual (Y format) $ 30
Camping rates $10 – one night $15 – both nights

NORBA License is required. If you do not have a license you may purchase one on-site or you may buy a one-day license for each day of riding. Cost: $5 per day.

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
MikeT said:
well? how about them pictures?
Sorry, been too busy raking to take pictures. Finally got some much needed rain! Guess you'll have to come see the track first hand. FYI Old school slalom on top - 10 tight gates in the grass, then the merge into a left hander (berm) leading to a 30' triple, to a right hander (berm), to a five pack, to a 180 left (berm), short straight to a double landing into a 180 right (berm), flat staight, to another 180 left (berm), to a 90 flat right hander, to 20' double to finish. Jumps are all mellow and rollie and amatuer friendly. Hope to see you there!:rofl:

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
yellowrake said:
...merge into a left hander (berm) leading to a 30' triple, to a right hander (berm), to a five pack, to a 180 left (berm), short straight to a double landing into a 180 right (berm), flat staight, to another 180 left (berm), to a 90 flat right hander, to 20' double to finish. Jumps are all mellow and rollie and amatuer friendly. Hope to see you there!:rofl:
In the words of someone much wiser that I: It's all about livin' single, seein' double, and JUMPIN' TRIPLES!

I can't wait.

Chad