Quantcast

Who all changed their names???

J

JRB

I know me and shirley did. I know rip did. I can't keep up with who's who now. Can we have an association of old and new here, if you changed your handle??? I could care less about reasons, I just want to know who is what now.

loco-gringo = loco (I am sure you all needed clarification)

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
jacksonpt said:
Bring on your Gaussian blur for my unsharpen mask shall triumph over all!
BAH! Your unsharpen mask will crumble before my Free Transform!

GWAR? Pfffft. Goofy guys running around in foam costumes don't scare The Pixelninja!

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
pixelninja said:

GWAR? Pfffft. Goofy guys running around in foam costumes don't scare The Pixelninja!
BAAAHHHH...Your free transform has no power against my 3 point tracking!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
pixelninja said:
ok... time to bring out the big guns... *cracks knuckles* ... your free transform is nothing compared to my reticulation!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
pixelninja said:

all of your weak ass tools will be foiled by my crop tool's ability to make you bite size and then I will consume all of you in one swallow!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!

punkassean fo life! I might spice it up a bit though but the name will remian...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
The Pixelninja has grown bored with all the lapdogs yapping their hollow threats.

You all shall learn the true meaning of fear when I smite you with my all-mighty PURGE -> ALL!!!!

J

JRB

Anyone that bastardized this thread with a D & D reference, should be changed to nerd #1, nerd #2, so on.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
if you get 350 for that frame and shock I'm sending you a bag of poop out of respect.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i used to be mag204...
....but then i sold that bike and, well, hippie runs in my blood...plus my name is kai.

J

JRB

stosh said:
if you get 350 for that frame and shock I'm sending you a bag of poop out of respect.
I think your thorzine wore off and you ended up in the wrong thread. :think:

J

JRB

pixelninja said:
Not a single D&D reference from me, oh unenlightened one... :p
Sorry I get all of my role playing games confused. :eviltongu

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I want to go back to being phillyvanilly, but I have that name registered as well from back in the day when I didnt know you chould change your name. Can I unregister Phillyvanilly so I can switch to it? I dont want to lose my stick fighter champion title.

There always BigPhildo too... :think: