Quantcast

Who dies first?

• The overly brand-loyal bike/car owner. I bought it so it must be teh best evar!

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • The vegetarian who needs to bring it up TEN TIMES A DAY. I get it already, you weakling.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • The "I don't watch TV" person. Guess what fvcktard, it's 2010, no one watches much TV.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • The dumbass who tries to hide their stupidiy by asking nonstop questions. Read the freaking manual.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Stinky bastards. Cigarettes, perfumes, booze or whatever. You smell like crap.

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Morning people. Get out.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Door to door ANYTHING. I don't want your jesus or your boxes of frozen steaks. Maybe a frozen jesus.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Sh1tty parents. Especially when they are relatives

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Anyone completely confused by a computer. You are thisclose to being illiterate.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i want to vote more than oooooooooooooonce

no tv people and commuter whoozeewhatzits kill me. Take three seconds and figure it out, and nobody cares that you don't TV. Nobody. Not one person gives a damn. I promise you. Nobody goes home and things, gee, that Larry is really smart because he just surfs the internet all day instead of watching TV.

I voted for the overly brand loyal people. Steve jobs could lay a nasty one in a box, press an apple logo into it, wrap it in a black turtleneck, and people would buy them by the thousands (yeah it doesn't have wifi, but it's got apps like *Dirty Hand* and *Smell bad*.......same with other people in the DH forum...take favorite designer A, throw in a few groovy acronyms and a patent, and you've got 15 people who say it's the best thing out there even though it hasn't been released and it really doesn't do anything different than anything else besides having extra patents and acronyms attached to it...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I voted the stinky bastards off first. I don't always smell like sunshine myself but that's usually because I've been out riding or trail building and I am aware of it. What bugs the hell out of me are those foul bastards who are oblivious to their own stench and insist on hanging around me. Cigarettes, too much perfume/cologne, whatever it is, get it the hell away from me or I swear the next time I have a bean burrito for lunch I'm going to camp out in your cubicle all afternoon.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
hate-filled rant
Ohh, don't forget the people who are all like, "what handlebar and front der. will work best with my bike?" They're freaking components! Buy what works for YOUR body and fits within your budget.

Also, what about the people who buy a bike then ask for e-opinions on the interweb. Look, I'm happy to give you e-props, but not when you're 6'3" and buy a medium.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I went with the no manual reading master minds. I personally dont mind the asking questions part, its the "don't ask questions and don't read the manual but also sit there and bi*ch how it isn't going together" tool boxes that get me.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You forgot people who drive with a cell phone permanently attached to their head. Hang up and drive mutherfvcker !

And let's not leave out douche-bags on rigid 29r's in their full race kit, skin suit, unitard who ride dirt roads after work. It's not race day tool bag, now go get that pristine ti frame dirty. On second thought, please stay out of the woods.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Yes, I left off the bacon and loco options. You guys are like Letterman, running a joke into the ground until there are only twisted smoking shards of notfunny scattered across the blighted landscape.

Sh1tty parents takes an early lead.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Every single one of my coworkers falls into at least one of those catagories.
I'd like to ad one though.

The person who thinks they like food, but eats total crap. Stop talking about how good the pepperjack cheese is on that nasty Costco cold cut platter. You ate a Hot Pocket and baked Lays for lunch.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Do you really bump into that many vegetarians who talk about it non stop? Really? I participate in a community of people that lean towards the non-meat eating group (you know, all the great hippy ****, co-ops farmer's markets, neighborhood cookouts, pot lucks etc.) And I am a food freak so it is either the centrer of my socializing or it comes up in conversations a lot. I couldn't tell you which of my friends do or do not eat meat. They don't talk about it except in passing on a dish and I can't tell just by looking.

I also work with kids, many of whom don't eat meat but I never hear them talking about it, unless they are offered something that they don't eat. Then they politely decline, explain their aversion and we move on.

So I am trying to figure out if central FL just has a large population of radical vegetarians with a case of the verbal ****s, or if you just have a very low tolerance for people who are slightly more conscientious about their eating habits.