Quantcast

Who dies first?

• The overly brand-loyal bike/car owner. I bought it so it must be teh best evar!

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • The vegetarian who needs to bring it up TEN TIMES A DAY. I get it already, you weakling.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • The "I don't watch TV" person. Guess what fvcktard, it's 2010, no one watches much TV.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • The dumbass who tries to hide their stupidiy by asking nonstop questions. Read the freaking manual.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Stinky bastards. Cigarettes, perfumes, booze or whatever. You smell like crap.

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Morning people. Get out.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Door to door ANYTHING. I don't want your jesus or your boxes of frozen steaks. Maybe a frozen jesus.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Sh1tty parents. Especially when they are relatives

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Anyone completely confused by a computer. You are thisclose to being illiterate.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
People who drive behind me with high beams on.

Here is what I wish for you:

A large, unwashed, very hairy man sticks a icepick in his ass, handle first. You are clamped to a hot cement floor by your neck. The fat, hairy man sits on your face repeatedly, puncturing your eyes with the icepick.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Brand loyal people.

Being in auto sales I get the Honda loyal assface about once a week coming around to tell me how f'ing great Honda is. You see it a lot with Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dogde WHO the hell cares!? It is transportation to get you from point a to point b.

I got a lot of Trek loyal $hit heads too when I managed a bike shop.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I rarely post in this forum, but I'm quite suprised MMike wasn't mentioned once in this thread.

Personally, I vote for Triathletes and 29er's. I don't care if they're not on the list. They both suck.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Anyone else notice Mooshoo say he doesn't talk about being a veggie twice in this thread?

2nd what laura said. Me and allot of my friends (probably half) don't eat meat. There's really nothing to say about it, we don't preach to any one. I find that most of the conversations I have about it are my friends making fun of me or people asking why after i turn down meat.

Edit, I find the only people i meet who brag about vegetarians are the ones who just stopped eating meat a month ago. Even though they still it gelatin and fish

I find that the worst people are not just the ones that drive a prius, but the ones who have stickers plastered all over the thing about how "green" it is. You're car still uses gas you moron!
I guess I count as one of those obnoxious vegetarians, now I don't even need to run my mouth about it.....
Door to door people. I worked nights for almost 9 years, despite the "no soliciting" sign on the door I was consistently awoken at least twice a month by some douchebag pushing sh!t I didn't need. I would answer the door in my boxers and inquire not so politely about their reading comprehension skills. That usually got them off my door step pretty quick.

Last edited: