Quantcast

Who are the top 10 female riders in California...?

Jamsoul

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
tha boot
WHO ARE THE TOP 10 FEMALE RIDERS IN CLAIFORNIA...?People who live at big bear cannot be counted in the top five....

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
HAHA - I raced two races there earlier this year and I'm ranked 2nd! The female scene is weak there! WEAK I tell you. :(

for_sale

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Truckee
ohh ME!! no I dont know. In Cali huh? Well I know Lisa Sher lives here and so does April and Anka and Kathy, and Marla, and 3/4 of the rest of the womens pro field

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
One of these days I'm going to move from D.C. to a place where I can have more racing competition. It's gotta be on the West Coast. So should it be Cali or Colorado?

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Yacht Club??? You would think Marla and Marc would stick ot like a sore thumb at a Yacht Club in Morro bay. Marla rules... I rode by her trailer a Mammoth and yelled yeah Marla!!! Then she mooned me.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Go Tenille! Good job, hope you had fun down in Big Bear!:D
For some reason, my name's not on the list. What, now you actually hafta ride to be considered fast?? Sheesh....tough standards...tehe...

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Lucee said:
For some reason, my name's not on the list. What, now you actually hafta ride to be considered fast?? Sheesh....tough standards...tehe...
She's alive!!!!! Where you been girl?!?!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Lucee said:

you're name is not on the list because you have abandonned ship. good to see you are alive and kicking. hope all is well with you.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Hey guys, I mean GALS! Where have I been? Hmm, I guess just busy with school. I picked up another major--art--and have been a lil' busy with that.

Haven't been riding much and finally have come to the realization that I will prolly never be at the level I was...it's been 2yrs and I still don't have much of a grip. So, I guess I just don't wanna post how I'm a washed up has been at the age of 30. And, I also didn't wanna hear the whole "cheer up" speil, or the "you'll get it back don't worry," or all that other crap when I just try to deal with the pain I have every day in my arm...

So enough of that ****, I do still like to ride but am too broke to get a decent bike.

Anyway, I'm glad you wonderful chicas notice when I'm gone, I'm stoked to still have a community to turn to, even if I don't feel a part of it anymore...

Such is life.:D

Oh, and as I have told Laura before, just because I haven't posted lately doesn't mean I'm not eavesdropping.:D Btw, Laura, how was ze wedding?

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Whoa, hey! Saw you post on the front page, it's been a while. Another major? Are you tryin to stay in school longer than I am or somethin? :D I thought you had two bikes to ride. :confused:

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Lucee said:
Hey guys, I mean GALS! Where have I been? Hmm, I guess just busy with school. I picked up another major--art--and have been a lil' busy with that.

Haven't been riding much and finally have come to the realization that I will prolly never be at the level I was...it's been 2yrs and I still don't have much of a grip. So, I guess I just don't wanna post how I'm a washed up has been at the age of 30. And, I also didn't wanna hear the whole "cheer up" speil, or the "you'll get it back don't worry," or all that other crap when I just try to deal with the pain I have every day in my arm...

So enough of that ****, I do still like to ride but am too broke to get a decent bike.

Anyway, I'm glad you wonderful chicas notice when I'm gone, I'm stoked to still have a community to turn to, even if I don't feel a part of it anymore...

Such is life.:D

Oh, and as I have told Laura before, just because I haven't posted lately doesn't mean I'm not eavesdropping.:D Btw, Laura, how was ze wedding?
Oh Lucee, that really sucks! Injuries suck but I suppose it's just part of what we do.

And you will always be part of this community...cycling just has a way of getting under your skin and never quite goes away.

Do you have any bikes at all right now? What kind of bike would you want to get...DH or some sort of XC/full suspension type bike? I might be able to help.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
dhjill said:
Do you have any bikes at all right now? What kind of bike would you want to get...DH or some sort of XC/full suspension type bike? I might be able to help.
'Cuz she got some people, dat know some people, dat robbed some people...

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just wanted starsky and hutch.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
DH Diva said:
'Cuz she got some people, dat know some people, dat robbed some people...

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just wanted starsky and hutch.

DO IT! Schweet movie, eh?

Jill, you're so sweet! I've just been doin' regular ridin'. I don't notice my grip is all jacked until I'm on the dh bike. D'oh! Whatchu thinkin'?

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Lucee said:
DO IT! Schweet movie, eh?

Jill, you're so sweet! I've just been doin' regular ridin'. I don't notice my grip is all jacked until I'm on the dh bike. D'oh! Whatchu thinkin'?
Well, we have a few Dirt Demo bikes that we usually let go of pretty cheap...but no DH bikes :(.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
the wedding was superb. we had a fantastic time. we are headed to amsterdam in december to finish up the second part of our honeymoon. since we toted bikes all over the western u.s. this summer, we are leaving them at home for this trip. another major huh? you will never get out of school hahaha. i graduate in dec. YEY! anyways. good to see you are still doing well. hope to see you around here more often.