Quantcast

Who doesn't KNOW this??

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Becoming? She has always ben white trash. Money does not make you less trashy, only more obvious.

Someone should sew her shut!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Silver said:
It's probably better for humanity in general if that kid doesn't survive a car crash anyways...
That is sad, yet oh so true. There are times I think the government should step in for the good of the nation.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Silver said:
It's probably better for humanity in general if that kid doesn't survive a car crash anyways...
I was thinking the same thing.

Though I kinda look forward to watching the car wreck that these kids lives are going to be. And Madonnas kid, and Michael Jacksons kids... Cause you uknow they are going to broadcast it all.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ciaran said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Though I kinda look forward to watching the car wreck that these kids lives are going to be. And Madonnas kid, and Michael Jacksons kids... Cause you uknow they are going to broadcast it all.
My wife watches all those celeb update shows...I don't know the names...but they have really ugly blondes with waaaaay too much makeup hosting with some token borderline fruitball guy....I just leave the room cause I can't take the stupidity anymore.

"Britney's baby crisis coming up in our next half hour. We'll talk to the guy that saw her drive by...and then we'll talk to the girl that saw her botch a parallel parking job a block later....blah blah blah...."

"She was, like, going, like, this waaay and, like, that waaay...I didn't, like, know what to do. It was, like, she wanted my help, like, parking or something, I dunno....like, it was totally, like, wierd and stuff."

It really makes me want to punch babies.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Secret Squirrel said:
My wife watches all those celeb update shows...I don't know the names...but they have really ugly blondes with waaaaay too much makeup hosting with some token borderline fruitball guy....I just leave the room cause I can't take the stupidity anymore.

"Britney's baby crisis coming up in our next half hour. We'll talk to the guy that saw her drive by...and then we'll talk to the girl that saw her botch a parallel parking job a block later....blah blah blah...."

"She was, like, going, like, this waaay and, like, that waaay...I didn't, like, know what to do. It was, like, she wanted my help, like, parking or something, I dunno....like, it was totally, like, wierd and stuff."

It really makes me want to punch babies.
Nah, I meant the news reports that Madonnas kid is in rehab, or that Britneys kid is knocked up for the 5th time AND is on crack! Stuff like that.

I hate them celebrity reality shows too. Well, except for Fit Club. it's nice to see how fat the stars have become. Dig it, Buddy Lembeck (Willy Aames)fat and in serious need of some medication. :rofl:

XtCamZ

Chimp
Nov 19, 2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
What bothers me when I saw that picture is not only the position of the car seat, but how the kid is in direct sunlight. There's no telling how long it was in that sunlight, but it doesn't take long for a baby to burn.

Stop trying to be cool and drive with the top down, be normal and drive with the top up. That way people won't have to see your ugly face with those damn rollers.