Quantcast

Who else ate bacon today?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had eight strips this morning, courtesy of a free catered department breakfast. Free bacon at work is a rare treat. I hope the rest of the day goes this well.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's a fine idea. You've inspired me, IAB, I will be cooking up bacon for lunch after I run a couple errands.

Grilled cheese with bacon :drool: - with a side of bacon, of course!

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
BACON :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

in about 5 minutes i'll have about 6 rashers sitting right in front of me freshly grilled and ready for consumption.

MMmmmmm i can smell the bacon :drool: :drool:

*edit*
mmmmmm, that was gooooood, JUST on the right side of crispy, and sooooo damn tasty. :dancing:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Glad to see other monkeys enjoying all that is bacon today.
I cooked up some bacon, put it on a tuna sandwich, put a couple pieces of cheese on it, and grilled it up. It was delicious!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i ate bacon today. lots of it. i didn't even put it on anything. i just gobbled it up. i have been deprived for way too long.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a single slice of bacon at a buffet type hotel breakfast last week, I ate at the buffet 5 mornings in a row and avoided the bacon 4 of those days. My self control is scaring me. To make up for it I just wedged the single slice of bacon between my cheek and gums and savored its juicy flavors for hours.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
SkaredShtles said:
To be honest, I find American bacon to be some of the most lacking bacon I've tried in the world.............. :p
Tru dat. Especially the way you seem to like to 'cook' (read: totally overcook) it. Meat shouldn't crunch. Or be 50% fat before you start.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
To be honest, I find American bacon to be some of the most lacking bacon I've tried in the world.............. :p
don't get me started on what the irish and english term "bacon". it's ham, w/ a squiggly little under-cooked rasher off the back of it.

american bacon rules all. :oink: :oink: :oink:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
don't get me started on what the irish and english term "bacon". it's ham, w/ a squiggly little under-cooked rasher off the back of it.

american bacon rules all. :oink: :oink: :oink:
Ahhhhhhhahahahhahaha.

Nope. 'Merikan bacon is inferior.

Although the grease from it sure does make a tasty addition to many dishes. :D