Quantcast

Who else hates ball sports (except lacrosse)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pixelninja said:
Ohhhhh...I like that. That's deep!

And I love tennis. Anyone who says that tennis sucks has either a) played once, got crushed and ran away with their tail between their legs or b) played once with a friend who had never played either and ended up spending the entire time chasing balls or c) never even tried playing.
Either that or they've tried it several times and decided that they like something else better. :p

"Boy - I could be out riding right now instead of hitting this fuzzy damn ball back and forth to numb nutz over there"

-S.S.-

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I love basketball, it my favorite sport, the football, than baseball, but I only like to watch basketball.........

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
ZmanONmaryJ said:
no i just hate it cuz... it's boring..... its sorta like pong... without the excitement!!!! i play lacrosse and it kicks ass!!!!
You're obviously in category....B. Got whupped by a girl, didn't ya? ;)

DHGH

Chimp
Aug 31, 2004
Ice hockey...the team sport of all team sports (ex. not like being on a cycling team/track team/individual event team - means interaction between players and team members).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
why not get a job and put that on your college application?

i had varsity golf, jazz/symphonic/marching band, a job, volunteer hours, and a mexican last name to put on my app. :thumb:

well, had NHS, too, but that was a crock of ****.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
B-ball is the bomb. But what I hate the is big sport attitude which come with ball sports. In the amateur ranks, you have to deal with dumb jock/BMOC crap. In the pros, you have to deal with big business sports.

Except for Lance (who gets a pass on this one), pro cyclists are down-to-earth people.