Quantcast

Who else is avoiding the superbowl?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Is it on now? I've been writing a paper all day so far. My dorm has free food with the superbowl, I'll have to walk over and pretend to be interested in it, mmm, free pizza!

Wish I could have gone riding, been sick all weekend, had to cancel a rock climbing trip this morning and a ride yesterday morning. :mumble:

The Ito

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i don't have a tv, and have to study for a test tomorrow in any case

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Super Bowl owns. Im sure there's a Magic the Gathering tournament you guys are probably more interested in though.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Yup I always stay well clear of football, just doing hmwk all day and night :o:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I heard some people think its a sport, HA!

SubCatergory-Excuses to drink
-Overrated
-Hicks
-Not Sports

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
The superwhat??

Is that where they play like rugby only with pads and then stops every 15secondes so that everyone can take a breath because half the guys look out of shape?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Super Bowl owns. Im sure there's a Magic the Gathering tournament you guys are probably more interested in though.
haahaha..

not watching. cable is gone. reading and screwing around on the computer.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Mani_UT said:
The superwhat??

Is that where they play like rugby only with pads and then stops every 15secondes so that everyone can take a breath because half the guys look out of shape?
Yeah no kidding, it pisses me off when ppl say how tuff football players must be. Rugby is the real sh:t those guys are tuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like football but get sick of the supermegaultraextremehype of the superbowl. A pregame show that is longer than the game, wtf?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
JMAC said:
Yeah no kidding, it pisses me off when ppl say how tuff football players must be. Rugby is the real sh:t those guys are tuff.
*Yawn* I have heard this crap about 30 times. What a load. Notice you'll never find anyone who has actually played football saying these things.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Didn't watch any of it. Went skiing, then came back and watched The Simpsons. I caught like 5 minutes of the commentary about how The Patriots should be called a dynasty. Oh god.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bigginsis said:
This year's game?
Worst. Game. Ever.
Even the commercials stunk.
I decided to read instead.
worst game ever? you obviously weren't around for the 46-10 debacle of the 1st Pat's visit.

dynasty, baby.

it's got a nice ring to it.

i remember the days when the celtics were the good team in town.

:thumb:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
JRogers said:
*Yawn* I have heard this crap about 30 times. What a load. Notice you'll never find anyone who has actually played football saying these things.
No my dad agrees with me, he was one of the top players for Nebraska back in his day...college football that is, they used to be good. He still watches football though :confused: