Quantcast

Who else is super stoked watching...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Out here in JesusLand the response is predictable. I for one, welcome Obama's Negro Army and a week off at a Homosexual Agenda Training camp. Since they took everyone's guns last month, it's not like we have a choice.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I find it interesting that all the religious zealots are confusing Holy Matrimony with marriage. Holy Matrimony is ONLY when you are married in and by the church. Marriage is the legal joining of 2 persons. Holy Matrimony includes marriage, but marriage does NOT always include Holy Matrimony. The church can't (or won't) figure this out. The LGBT community has no inrest in Holy Matrimony, they only want to be married, and get legal stuff that ALL MARRIED people get.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Marriage as defined by the court is simply a legal status anyway. I should think the small government types would welcome this decision, as it is simply one more thing the government will not interfere in...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I find it interesting that all the religious zealots are confusing Holy Matrimony with marriage. Holy Matrimony is ONLY when you are married in and by the church. Marriage is the legal joining of 2 persons. Holy Matrimony includes marriage, but marriage does NOT always include Holy Matrimony. The church can't (or won't) figure this out. The LGBT community has no inrest in Holy Matrimony, they only want to be married, and get legal stuff that ALL MARRIED people get.
You know that there are religious LGBT types, who may not necessarily rule out a church wedding...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
proper course of action is to get your movie star former governator to semi seriously propose secession, with eastwood as his second in command, while wearing terminator-style getup. the announcement should be made from the nearest megachurch while he's alternating banging palin and bachmann, with ann coulter providing color commentary, of course.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
proper course of action is to get your movie star former governator to semi seriously propose secession, with eastwood as his second in command, while wearing terminator-style getup. the announcement should be made from the nearest megachurch while he's alternating banging palin and bachmann, with ann coulter providing color commentary, of course.
Ann Coulter is only good at rimjobs

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
reading the comments yesterday by the bible thumpers made for some great lolz. they apparently didnt like it when i made fun of their book of fiction. most said i would bow down to jesus when he rose and quoted some passage from that comic book.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
reading the comments yesterday by the bible thumpers made for some great lolz. they apparently didnt like it when i made fun of their book of fiction. most said i would bow down to jesus when he rose and quoted some passage from that comic book.
I had some fun there myself, as people got made at the "gay" rainbow saying it was a gift from god. I had to ask for clarification if that gift were just here you go look at this pretty thing or did it come following that moment when a drunken maniac version of god killed every single motherfucking living creature on earth that noah couldnt fit on his boat. They like it when you call him a drunken maniac.

Im also pretty stoked to know that god will finally return to america after this ruling apparently. Because nothing makes god angry like gays, not even isil could phase dude.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I had to ask for clarification if that gift were just here you go look at this pretty thing or did it come following that moment when a drunken maniac version of god killed every single motherfucking living creature on earth that noah couldnt fit on his boat. They like it when you call him a drunken maniac.
It's in the bible for fuck sake. It's the symbol of the covenant between god and moses, that god will never again destroy the world by flood. I'm willing to bet a good 3/4 of those mouth breathers don't even know it because they've never actually read it. All they know is that one single line in the old testament about "laying with a man".

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hmmmn follow me on this. The Right has to unwaveringly believe that Homosexuality is a choice, It can't be how you were born. Why you ask? Well if if you believe in God and God really did make man in his image and if people are born GAY and then they are in Gods Image ....well you can see that's slippery slope to having their closed minds blown......