Quantcast

Who else wants to Murder Richard Simmons

connor123

Chimp
May 30, 2005
Ojai, Ca
no richard Simmons although i wouldn't mind Murdering carrot top either. Do a google image search on his name and you will see what i mean.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
connor123 said:
Yes i didn't think i could possibly Carrot top anymore and then i saw that picture
Hmm, looks to me like he's trying to overcompensate with hate towards Carrot Top as a means to hide something. I can't quite put my finger on it...someone else have an idea?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
reflux said:
Hmm, looks to me like he's trying to overcompensate with hate towards Carrot Top as a means to hide something. I can't quite put my finger on it...someone else have an idea?
Hmmmmmm...... now that you mention it.............. but the reason is elusive to me........... :oink:

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
reflux said:
could something along the lines of this be acceptable?

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Git you some...

and as far as ole Dick Simmons...is he living with you or something? I mean to see him you would have to channel surf around to find him. So push that little button on the remote that says "off" and he should be out of you life forever...

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BOY BEEN EATTING!? GOTTA BE STEROIDS!!! I'd have SO many women hanging on me if I looked like that at my age! Working out 13 years regular and I still don't look like that. He's not only cut huge, he's ripped! No fat! He's gotta be approaching 40. Riding and dieting and I STILL can't get my lower two abs to pop. He's juicin.

HOLY CRAP! I just noticed, he's only working out "30's!?" Those arms natural with just 30's!!? C'mon, he's juicing big time!