Quantcast

who else was scarred of these guys?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Scarred of them? You can probably press charges if they physically scarred you. If it was just mental scarring you should probably just go to a shrink.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Scarred of them? You can probably press charges if they physically scarred you. If it was just mental scarring you should probably just go to a shrink.
Thanks for taking over as resident ass in my busy time. :think:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
The Sleestacks were from the Land of the Lost

Doug - that photo is Sigmund the Sea Monster from Sigmund and the Seamonsters.

Holy crap why do I know this!? :think:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
The Sleestacks were from the Land of the Lost

Doug - that photo is Sigmund the Sea Monster from Sigmund and the Seamonsters.

Holy crap why do I know this!? :think:

Ok, BUT can you name a 3rd show done by Sid and Marty Krofft ???

and NO google-ing!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Thanks for taking over as resident ass in my busy time. :think:
Happy to help... But believe me, loco, I don't even dream about being able to fill your shoes.

Nobody could possibly be as big of an ass as you! :heart:

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
douglas said:
who else was scarred of these guys?

Well, I guess I was, but I can't talk right now, i have to try to make it to the Pylon & rearrange the crystals in another atempt to get back to present times! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
thanks for the link - okay no water bottle, how about a Bombers burrito the next time I'm in Alban? :)

dang.........dont forget I still owe ya a beer

ok, a burrito it is (with the stipulation that you have to bring the bike & go for a ride out here!)

they have been having a contest to win a trip (somewhere) if you are the fastest bomber burrito eater, some dude took just over 2 minutes!! how to F is that even possible??

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
dang.........dont forget I still owe ya a beer

ok, a burrito it is (with the stipulation that you have to bring the bike & go for a ride out here!)

they have been having a contest to win a trip (somewhere) if you are the fastest bomber burrito eater, some dude took just over 2 minutes!! how to F is that even possible??
I did forget that you owed me a beer, but thanks for reminding me.

When will the Pine Bush be rideable? We could ride there on the IH's and then hit Bombers for some post ride grub!

I haven't the foggiest how someone could eat one of those burritos in 2 minutes - that's scary fast.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA! The sleestaks! I used to LOVE that show...the sleestaks rocked! Hey Douglas...when that show came out, I think you were a little too old to be scared of some dudes in crappy creature from the black lagoon costumes!

edit: I was 7

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
I did forget that you owed me a beer, but thanks for reminding me.

When will the Pine Bush be rideable? We could ride there on the IH's and then hit Bombers for some post ride grub!

I haven't the foggiest how someone could eat one of those burritos in 2 minutes - that's scary fast.

sounds like a good plan!

a few more warmer/sunny days and I'd think PB would be good to go !!