Quantcast

Who got out for a ride today?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
got up, meditated, did some yoga, worked out, drank a smoothie ate some food now it is time to wash/clean car then mow the grass. if i had a bike i would certainly go rip some street or dirt jumps but whatever.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
S'posed to pick up my rear wheel from the shop in about 2 hours, and hopefully get a ride in this afternoon. We'll see about that...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
me, I did a race..entered the "duo just for fun" cat, which we won, the priZe: $2(each)

plus there was an easter egg hunt within the race (plastic eggs out on the course, with writen prize inside the egg), I got 4 eggs(which was the most found by anyone!), I was hoping to win the 6 pack of killians, but turned out to be 3 easter bunnies & a free lap (which we didnt need to win)

fun stuff!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
douglas said:
me, I did a race..entered the "duo just for fun" cat, which we won, the priZe: $2(each)

plus there was an easter egg hunt within the race (plastic eggs out on the course, with writen prize inside the egg), I got 4 eggs(which was the most found by anyone!), I was hoping to win the 6 pack of killians, but turned out to be 3 easter bunnies & a free lap (which we didnt need to win)

fun stuff!
right on that sounds like the best kinda race, one with a sense of humor involved. It sounds like the Easter version of the PunkBike enduro put on by DirtRag here in Pittsburgh! that is great!:thumb:

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
grrr.. beautiful day out here. i'm stuck inside with a torn PCL. get my brace tomorrow and begin rehab next week. i hate trees.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I rode yesterday and even got a podium finish out of the deal. There were 10 riders in the Over 40 Male Martini Swiller's class.

:)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
No one else was interested in riding this morning, so I hiked up one of my favorite DH trails and rode down. I'm planning to do a little dirt jumping later this afternoon...you have to love daylight savings time.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
The bike is sitting in the back of my truck. I have to do the Easter lunch thing with the family. Afterwards I hope to make it over to Boulder and meet some friends for a little dirt jumping.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Went out for a quicky this morning, only about an hour and half. I ran a race yesterday so mah legs they are a-hurtin'! Sometimes as I look around the parking lot at the trailhead, I think that I must be the only jackass still riding a hardtail with v-brakes.

Anyways, this is my first Easter post-parental-divorce; meaning, I have to make two stops and meet two different families ... but I get twice as much food and twice as much free beer!!! The Easter Bunny has surely smiled upon me! :love:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
jus got done doin some urban riding with my bud...he's waitin on his bonus from the army to buy his bike so until then he's ridin my bike...plus it was hot as hell out there so we didn't stay long

here's a few pics(i'm the one with the back shirt on)

we're pretty damn goofy sometimes

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
2 hour loop up on the Shoreline with a bobsled finisher. No pics...solo...no camera.

I want my DH bike back from the shop.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Dartman said:
The day ain't over yet.

Headin' out in a bit.

Mike
so when are you going to come down here for some dj at action at the switch?

got 4 laps of buttahRy smoov single track. we came up with a new name today too. it has an inner and an outer loop. the inner lap is just rediculously smooth and fast (we just had rain too so its nice and tacky) and the outer loop is typical east coast root fest. having said that the new name for the trail is taters'n'gravy. lumpy on the outside, gravy smoov on the inside. it is a single speed paradise. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
ridetoofast said:
so when are you going to come down here for some dj at action at the switch?

got 4 laps of buttahRy smoov single track. we came up with a new name today too. it has an inner and an outer loop. the inner lap is just rediculously smooth and fast (we just had rain too so its nice and tacky) and the outer loop is typical east coast root fest. having said that the new name for the trail is taters'n'gravy. lumpy on the outside, gravy smoov on the inside. it is a single speed paradise. :drool: :drool: :drool:
I'm getting the Flow built up now. We'll be down soon!!

Mike

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Went out with some friends to ride the river trails downtown. Finished off with some brews and food at a local brewery on the deck outside.

Good day!!

Mike

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I didn't ride yesterday, but I did a road ride Saturday. Does that count?

I hate being out of biking shape after taking the winter off. Still, I feel stronger every ride.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
yep. golden gate canyon state park, for about 4 hours. off today to hit a double header of alderfer/3 sisters trail network paired up with elk meadows and bergen peak.

i love my work schedule.

Attachments