Quantcast

Who has tattoos?

Dtrain

Chimp
Apr 12, 2004
Maine
I have one and I am thinking about getting another one but wanted to see who else here has tattoos. I am not looking for ideas I already know what I want but just wanted to see what everyone else has. I already have a Celtic band around my right bicep. I will try and get a picture soon! Post pics of yours if you get them!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I've been thinking about getting inked -- it'd be my first :)

Tho I won't do it until I have something specific, unique and meaningful to me. I don't want anything as cliche as, say, celtic band around my bicep ;) Just teasing, but I won't ink up until I figure what I want.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Originally posted by LordOpie
I've been thinking about getting inked -- it'd be my first :)

Tho I won't do it until I have something specific, unique and meaningful to me. I don't want anything as cliche as, say, celtic band around my bicep ;) Just teasing, but I won't ink up until I figure what I want.
I always tought the same thing... wanted one when I was 20... now 33... still no tatoo! :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
us loungers are not cool enough to have tats

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85086&highlight=tattoo

and i quote jackalope

"Acad,

I thought about putting it in the 'Lounge' or somewhere like that - but then I figured the only riders cool enough to have such decorative art were the DH/erbon/freeride crowd...So I skipped the middle man...

Not to mention, none of the whine & cheese XC types are going to have anything more extravagent than rub on tatoos or magnetic earings "

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Jozz
I always tought the same thing... wanted one when I was 20... now 33... still no tatoo! :D
i was engaged at 20 and spent the next 12 years being Joe Average, now at 35 I figure I better do all the stupid things that my next wife won't let me do :devil:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have two that I am going to get soon....hopefully this week. I dont have any now & I am stoked about them. One on my wrist & the other on my ankle.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by TN
I have two that I am going to get soon....hopefully this week. I dont have any now & I am stoked about them. One on my wrist & the other on my ankle.
and what are they?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I have one...still debating on the 2nd which will go on the top of my foot.

I recommend getting inked! Just make sure you understand, approve, and will love forever what you get.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by LordOpie
and what are they?

just the tent on my ankle & the other one I am still contemplating but I'm sure I want it, I just have to get the artwork together.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I have a couple. My left leg, from my ankle to me knee, is covered in flames, with a demon and a skull on my knee. I also have a hot chick holding an assualt rifle in each hand on the outside of my leg. I have a friend who does custom one of a kind designs. My recommendation for getting something that is not common (suns, butterflies, hearts) is to find an artist that you can describe what you want and have them duplicate it to your liking. It might turn out to be more expensive, but you will be happier in the long run. I can post pics later if you guys want me too.

Cursor

Chimp
Mar 26, 2003
can't find on mapquest
i have a tribal dragon on the side of my leg (almost from my knee to my ankle). i'd get another but i'm too scared cuz i had some freak reaction to the ink. fortunately, it healed nicely.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by TN

just the tent on my ankle & the other one I am still contemplating but I'm sure I want it, I just have to get the artwork together.
You should do the tent but with a pair of heads and feet on top of each other inside the tent.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by Westy
You should do the tent but with a pair of heads and feet on top of each other inside the tent.
...& "if the tent is a rockin', dont come a knockin'!" under it. :D