Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town

06 BLK MRKT frame tan
07 FOX TALAS RLC
SUV front wheel
EIGHT TRACK rear wheel
saint cranks 175 with - Wellgo Mag. pedals
Dura Ace drivetrain - Xt shifter 9 spd 12-27, 32 up front (E-13 guide coming soon)
Hayes HFX9 Carbons
Answer Pro Taper bar - ODI rouge lock ons
S.I.C. camodized stem
I-beam combo Bel Air seat
K-rad (rear tire) Yellow Kiren (front tire)

total qnar qnar bicycle -

side note - MY PARENTS DIDNT BUY IT FOR ME !!!!!!!!! I DID

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
good choice on the saints. i catch a little **** here and there for running them on my street/dj bike, but they rule.

its not the niced on here, but it certainly does the job. it now has only one brake (avid) and a sun mammoth front wheel with 9mm solid qr. its delightful

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
sama1ter said:
Dude how do you stay so clean and organized? I mean I scrub and scrub and spend hours on end picking things up and putting them away, but I never get anywhere close to as clean as you. What's your secret?

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
mobs have euro bb. american bbs are retarded. a mid bb is what a lot of bmx frames are using. a mid bb is a press fit bearing into the bb shell, like an american bb...but a lot smaller and lighter.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC

06 BLK MRKT frame tan
07 FOX TALAS RLC
SUV front wheel
EIGHT TRACK rear wheel
saint cranks 175 with - Wellgo Mag. pedals
Dura Ace drivetrain - Xt shifter 9 spd 12-27, 32 up front (E-13 guide coming soon)
Hayes HFX9 Carbons
Answer Pro Taper bar - ODI rouge lock ons
S.I.C. camodized stem
I-beam combo Bel Air seat
K-rad (rear tire) Yellow Kiren (front tire)

total qnar qnar bicycle -

side note - MY PARENTS DIDNT BUY IT FOR ME !!!!!!!!! I DID
My favorite hardtail in this thread other than mine.

flat broke

Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, CA
I gotta throw my new rig in the ring. Probably not the nicest (that sluggo is H.O.T) but I totally love how it rides. It's more of a FR deal, but it'll definitely see it's share of miles around town and DJing.

Medium Transition Vagrant
Mavic 219s with Formula hubs on Minions
DJ2
DK Profile knockoffs
.243 bars
Diabolous stem
XT rear der, Deore shifters
Avid mechanicals

Chris

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I think I'm going to leave the hubs alone, the polish seems to work with the chrome cranks...plus, I don't feel like unlacing the wheels and sending the hubs back for ano'ing or switching shells, etc...I'm lazy like that...

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Thats some dramatic lighting! Maybe a lil too dramatic... I can only see an FG with an Stype up front! Man I cant wait to get mine finished.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Somthing tell's me that isn't entirely true. I'm pretty sure somthing will be changed in the very near future. Face it Tiles, you have a new bike / parts addiction. :cheers:
I think Calvin might have finally got his frame changing pattern out of his system...

What happened to the Elementary stem? You ditch it simply for color matching? LOL

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Is that a USB with a raw finish?
Indeed it is.

I put a hurtin' on it at the local concrete park today. I had a ton of bmxers asking about it. They were a little freaked out at how close it is to a 20 incher. A couple guys gave it a whirl and said they were on the USB list. I'm pretty stoked about it...

Sean

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Hey Stiles... What length stem did you get? Any problems with it slipping?

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
it's a 45mm hip and no problems at all with slipping. the hardware is standard so it's helpful to have a set of standard allen keys in the truck before heading out to skatepark. I did not take mine with me Sunday and my headset got a little sloppy and I had no way of tightening it. I went to sears yesterday and remedied that problem ;)