Quantcast

Who has the fastest team in the east?

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Hey everyone! Just thought some of you would be interested in this new event that was a late addition to our operating calendar.

'Diablo Freeride Park Announces Team Classic Event'
Unique Event To Crown Fastest Team In The East

February 28, 2008 (Vernon, New Jersey) - Bragging rights are at stake! Who has the fastest team in the east? Whether you have an already-established team representing a company, shop or resort, or you are just a crew of off-the-street rippers, now is your chance to throw-down the gauntlet and represent!

Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to amateur and pro teams alike. Simply pair-up with 3 of your trusty team riders or friends and head to Diablo for this unique, 4-man downhill team challenge. The Diablo Team Classic is the ultimate forum for your team to step up, defend its rep and claim internet stardom.
Here’s how it works…Each team rider will race to post an individual time and a cumulative combined time will be formed for each team collectively. The team possessing the lowest cumulative time overall will be declared winner. Simple format, competitive racing…no excuses!

Do you think your crew throws-down the fastest times? Does the 'super gnar' terrain of your home resort produce the fastest racers? Alrighty then, back away from the keyboard, stop hiding behind screen names, and prove it! Who has the fastest team in the east? The controversial question will finally be answered on June 15th at Diablo Freeride Park.

PDS RX

Monkey
Sep 11, 2007
Richmond VA
If I have 44.6g of CO2 at 3 atm and 276 K what is the volume in L

the answer is 7.63 L
yea thats right I just went straight up chemistry on ya'll owned :banana:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
The real question is. If you fill a minion DHF 2.7 to 25 psi at sea level what will the pressure be at the top of Snowshoe?

PDS RX

Monkey
Sep 11, 2007
Richmond VA
That’s easy you just put 25 psi to atm and get 1.7011491 atm, then I looked up atm at 5000 feet (I think that’s around snowshoe) got 632.5 kpa so dived by 760 kpa to get .8322368421 atm which is 12psi. That’s a big difference but most of us don't live at sea level. Also I started the problem wrong and found that a 26inch 2.7 tire holds 3.6139 Liters and is 220.5398 inches cubed. Now Dennis I own you every time you want to post you have to PM before you can :banana:
PS: we don't have text books we just take notes and teach ourselfs

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
That’s easy you just put 25 psi to atm and get 1.7011491 atm, then I looked up atm at 5000 feet (I think that’s around snowshoe) got 632.5 kpa so dived by 760 kpa to get .8322368421 atm which is 12psi. That’s a big difference but most of us don't live at sea level. Also I started the problem wrong and found that a 26inch 2.7 tire holds 3.6139 Liters and is 220.5398 inches cubed. Now Dennis I own you every time you want to post you have to PM before you can :banana:
PS: we don't have text books we just take notes and teach ourselfs
:think: An expert @ Google. Hell, he didn't even have to write it, just cut and paste....:disgust1:

:p

:D

PDS RX

Monkey
Sep 11, 2007
Richmond VA
yea way to fail I'm still in school and my mind is not wasted from years of drinking :clapping: and I did goggle the L of 26in tire and I could not find it

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
yea way to fail I'm still in school and my mind is not wasted from years of drinking :clapping: and I did goggle the L of 26in tire and I could not find it

National honor society baby!!!!

I was an honors student. And when I graduated last year, Summa Cum Laude!

See what drinking can do for you!! :thumb: