Quantcast

who has the hasselhoff belt buckle .gif image?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the repeating image that makes you stare at his crotch.....anyone?anyone?bueller?anyone?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Whats up...you need help with that morning wood?

edit: what I mean is...you need the visual of hasselhoffs crotch to help YOU take care of your morning wood...

uhhhhhh....nope. cmon now lisa i knowyou have it saved on your comp, i mean you have Bear saved on your comp and that is even worse than hasselhoff

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
I have absolutely nothing agains hasselhoff...afterall, I AM a blond hayered blue eyed german girl with the former last name of Yeager and I do love beer...
You should change your last name back and then spell it Jager..... that would be badass.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
You should change your last name back and then spell it Jager..... that would be badass.
It used to be spelled Jaeger, but it was changed back in the days of WWII so as to not appear TOO German...:rolleyes:

I love Jagermeister...I hate the taste of licorice, but having the last name of Jager, what was I to do, but force myself to acquire a taste for it? Jagermeister was my nickname for many, many years ;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jdschall said:
And here is Frau DH Girlie out tending the fields.

Note the handsome fellow in background wearing the lederhosen.
So is that JoePozer in the background?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
I'd say it might be you but they don't appear to be girl's lederhosen :D
Ouch!
After I posted a you rule thread and beat H8R down with his own words in defence of said thread you do this to me! Bastard!

I think I'm gonna go cry now.

:p