Quantcast

Who has to work with the bosses kid?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
So my boss brings in his kid and tells me to babysit him. He is a freshman in college and on winter break. The kids a tool and I got stuck "training" him all day.

The best part, his name is Wick James. Its a family name I guess.
Tell me I'm the only one who finds this hilarous.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Transcend said:
so wait, your boss made you wick james' bitch?
I'll give that a "BAM!"

I just read over my morning coffee that Mr. James spent 2 years in folsom for burning some tied-up groupie repeatedly with a crackpipe and then getting his wife to urinate on her.

Super-freak indeed.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
I'll give that a "BAM!"

I just read over my morning coffee that Mr. James spent 2 years in folsom for burning some tied-up groupie repeatedly with a crackpipe and then getting his wife to urinate on her.

Super-freak indeed.

Thats soo hot!

I've had to work with the bosses kids, but they were hot girls, so I didn't mind too much :thumb: One of them was trying to get with me, but he has strict rules about dating his daughters, its led to trouble in the past. Plus, I don't want herpaghanalsyphalwarts

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I was my bosses kid back in highschool, but I worked hard so people didn't really care (I hope), but I mostly got the jobs no one else wanted to do (filing, archiving blueprints, answering the phones).

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Ha, I work with two of the bosses sons, and about 12 cousins, nephews, brothers, sisters and in-laws. It's a 'familiy' company:rolleyes:

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
I am "the boss's kid"

It rules.
i am as well, and it sucks, the employes are always such phonies whenever they talk to me i can't stand it

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I had to work for The Boss, his 2 daughters, 1 son, and 2 nephews 1 of which/whom was blind and retarded. WORST JOB EVER
I had to babysit the blind dude. The only cool thing about him was the fact that he knew every liner note to every piece of music he ever heard. crazy. other than that WJE becuaes from the dad down they were all assholes. I went to school with one of the daughters and it was always her(have) -v- me(have not).
I kissed my boss when i got laid off/fired.

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I worked with the bosses kid for over 14 years. He was a real peice "O" $hit too. Not only was he a drunk but a major crack head as well. (Did I tell you how much I dislike crack heads?)
He had no job skill so to speak and the ONLY thing he had going was he was the owner's kid.

I always told him I would love the day when his dad woke up and fired his crack head a$$. I got my wish about 1.5 years ago. And to make matters even better I found out he got a great new job at a 7-11 in Riverside. So myself and a few other of his most hated co-workers from the past made the 45 min drive out to see him.

The look on his (sunken in, craterd, deathly looking) face when we walked in the door was well worth the drive. The look on his face when the guy he used to really give a hard time dropped his "big gulp" was priceless.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I worked with one for part of a summer...she left because she said she developed carpal tunnel syndrom from like 2 weeks of work lol...guess manual labor wasn't her thing.