Quantcast

Who Here needs to Shave their Back ?

Do you shave your Back ?

• Total voters

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to spend too much time dealing with nose hairs to worry about the back. Fairly certain that one morning I will find myself to have morphed into a Cthulu.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm a wookie. The closest thing I do to shaving though is clean up the upper part of my neck. The 'tuft' as we refer to it pops through my shirts so it needs to be removed.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
We know IAB and Loco Shave their Backs on a regular Basis , who else is of the hair back type that really should shave ?
When you say "we" do you really mean you? Because I didnt know that, and I didnt really need to know that. :rant:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
no i dont have to shave my back but a like 60 year old guy that walked into my shop with a full chest and back tattoo deal sure as hell did. i thought he had a sweater on when i first saw him :eek:.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Back shaving threads?? I feel my contribution here would be negligible since I am essentially hairless and well it is a back shaving thread which in of itself is rather absurd....

No matter what kind of spin you put on it... It's still a back shaving thread. I can only troll so hard....

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
not a hairy back so much as errant dark hairs on the shoulders, and also growing down the left side of my back-neck only... the right side doesnt grow down my neck badly at all. Annoying because I have to keep it trimmed or else it just looks weird.