Quantcast

Who is going to Massanutten, and what nights are you staying?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Jeebus, ride your bikes.

See you fruity bastards tomorrow.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 58. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible.

Friday: Showers, mainly before noon. High near 68. Northwest wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind between 3 and 8 mph.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. North wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Here.
now that sounds a little more promising.

and yes jeremy, when it rains and i'm working i just cuddle up to a powdered sugar doughnut and post on RM ;)

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
SK6 I know you got a podium in the 40+ beginner class at Snowshoe so you must know what you're talking about, but it seems to me that tires made out of mud would not hold up that well even at Massanutten.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
SK6 I know you got a podium in the 40+ beginner class at Snowshoe so you must know what you're talking about, but it seems to me that tires made out of mud would not hold up that well even at Massanutten.
Oh no I don't...I did speak to someone, who lives nowhere near there, and has never ridden a bike, nor have they ever seen the trails state it was certainly going to be muddy. :rofl:

I swear, all this fussin about mud and rain.....:rolleyes: We're going to go, and have fun, and ride....or slide, depends on your tires....;)

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
anybody need a ride down from NVA? leaving either late friday night (9ish) or early Sat AM (6ish). exploder can carry 3 riders + bikes & gear.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
raining like cats and dogs in bmore. Sounds like were gonna be runnin wide and lettin them slide tomorrow. There will most def be a trip to Mrs. Js for a breakfast sandwich and beer at some point.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I'll be there at noon. Gonna be wet, but the worst has passed us in Richmond. Gonna be a steady rain. Depends on what weather you look at. I'll be heading up and getting there about noonish...

S

seespotendo

im about 1 an hour north of mass. and it was pissing rain last night and a bit today.... it should make it interesting....