Quantcast

Who is going to the Hill Billy Challenge?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Who all is going this weekend?

I am supposed to be at an orientation for my mountain job, but I am going to see if I can't get one more race in this year.

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
I'll be there!!! The question should be who's not going to be there. I'm pretty sure everyone who commented on the Eric Carter bike park thread is going to show up to. I heard this event is going to be so big that people who don't even ride mountain bikes are going to be there, they ride unicycles. But they're coming out for support. That's how big it's going to be.

In fact for certain forum users attendance should be mandatory or face shame and possible post number deletion on both mtbr and ridemonkey.

Issue your nominees here. Certain forum icons who are local must show up.

To start off I officially nominate ShiverMeTimbers for mandatory attendance. And no one even has to tell him. He's going to telepathically find out within 15 seconds of me hitting the submit reply button. (That's right buddy, I don't care how much duck tape your wrist requires, you're coming out to this race!)

Now it's your turn.... Let see who you got! Post your nominations below. ...I have plenty more but don't want to hog all the glory. Post away! This race is going to be huge.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I have the cash to get there, but its just an issue now of the whole "mandatory training" thing I am supposed to be going to. I'm not running the thing, this isn't my first snow rodeo, not sure why I "have" to be there, but I suspect that I do.

I nominate Bullcrew.

Division26

Chimp
Oct 16, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Just a few days left until race day and Pre-Registartion has been great so far. We expect a solid turnout for both race days. Today is the last day for pre-registration and it ends tonight at 12 midnight.

Please make sure you have pre-registered for the event to once again save some $$ and save us and yourself time on race day. There is no registartion on Friday

Please register HERE

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Trust me I would love to be there vs here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey:
I want lots of pics of it. I should be back in February, the next class starts (Long beach harbor). Too little too late for financial aid on the last one.
back in time for some of the winter series races.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I guess I could go to the crap I am supposed to be going to on Saturday, get in the truck after dinner and haul ass down there. Been wanting to ride the big bike lately.

Is there race day registration?

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
I guess I could go to the crap I am supposed to be going to on Saturday, get in the truck after dinner and haul ass down there. Been wanting to ride the big bike lately.

Is there race day registration?
There is reg from 7 to 10 on Sunday morning....

The Hillbilly games will start at approx 5:30 so depending on what time you get out there you might be able to catch a bit of it?

They also have a Carne Asada BBQ in the Village at the resort if your looking for Grub.