Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
fairclough of course. all 'real dh tracks', all the top dudes are either injured (greg, gee, stevie), recovering from injury (josh) or their careers were over 2 years ago (gwin), plus he has the elite experience over troy and loic. nobody standing in his way this year.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
fairclough of course. all 'real dh tracks', all the top dudes are either injured (greg, gee, stevie), recovering from injury (josh) or their careers were over 2 years ago (gwin), plus he has the elite experience over troy and loic. nobody standing in his way this year.

dont get me wrong i would love to see bren-dog on the podium ...but when was the last time he was on the podium compared to troy and loic

and gwins 4 second lead at lourdes was just meh, right?

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ

dont get me wrong i would love to see bren-dog on the podium ...but when was the last time he was on the podium compared to troy and loic

and gwins 4 second lead at lourdes was just meh, right?
shit. sarcasm not sarcasmed enough. sorry.

commencaldh

Jeremy Hottinger
Apr 26, 2015
also basically means minaar and hill and mick hannah, and all those other guys who i am forgeting

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Greg Herbold wasn't an option, but I would have voted for him if he was an option.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I wish Hill was healthy, but if I have to guess this early: Gwin

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Sorry, but why would you put Steve in there? Agree, he's a legend, but there's no chance at all.
Pretty limited and pointless poll imo.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Curious as to why ratboy has "no chance"? If we can assume he will be (and has been) getting stronger and more confident since Lourdes, it would seem he could win basically anywhere. Not to say the holy rock ghost isn't the favorite at this point, but we've had exactly one race to base anything on. And if it's all about "wanting it", I hope the spirit of enduro masters *really* wants it.

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
With all the top WC racers injured, and gwin healthy, it's the perfect setting for the 2nd coming of rock Jesus. The heavens approved it.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Curious as to why ratboy has "no chance"?
Not sure if this was in reference to me using those words... because I said Steve has no chance, Ratboy on the other hand I think can of course take it.

Perhaps "no chance" is a bit strongly worded...as statistically there is one... just very very slight imo :)

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Bryceland had one inconsistent Season, where the WC Championship was claimed also. It happens, I just do not see Josh Bryceland repeating victory from 2014. The unfocused approach the Team Syndicate took to fulfilling UCI Team rules underscores the potential startup of inconsistancy. So, my wagering-cabbage is rooted elsewheres.
What the frack is the spirit of enduro masters??
...or the holy rock ghost? Tie-Dye makign a comeback in 2015??
Curious as to why ratboy has "no chance"? If we can assume he will be (and has been) getting stronger and more confident since Lourdes, it would seem he could win basically anywhere. Not to say the holy rock ghost isn't the favorite at this point, but we've had exactly one race to base anything on. And if it's all about "wanting it", I hope the spirit of enduro masters *really* wants it.

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
With all the top WC racers injured, and gwin healthy, it's the perfect setting for the 2nd coming of rock Jesus. The heavens approved it.
Well Hill is out for the nest rounds and it might take Stevie a little while to get back to speed again but as far as I know Gee and Minnaar are not that badly injured that they can't compete on the highest level at Fort William. I think Minnaar just came second to Thirion in Andorra.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Bryceland had one inconsistent Season, where the WC Championship was claimed also. It happens, I just do not see Josh Bryceland repeating victory from 2014. The unfocused approach the Team Syndicate took to fulfilling UCI Team rules underscores the potential startup of inconsistancy. So, my wagering-cabbage is rooted elsewheres.
What the frack is the spirit of enduro masters??
...or the holy rock ghost? Tie-Dye makign a comeback in 2015??
I think you're far off the mark when it comes to the SC team's focus, citing the team kit as an example. Did you not see the extent they went to, to comply with the rules. combined effort by various clothing sponsors just for a consistent team look? That takes some doing.

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Take it up w/ Lance.
PS: am not an LA fanboy...

I think you're far off the mark when it comes to the SC team's focus, citing the team kit as an example. Did you not see the extent they went to, to comply with the rules. combined effort by various clothing sponsors just for a consistent team look? That takes some doing.
Me, their proposed kits look like doll dressup clothes. Effort instead to not be Team players, which some of their co-sponsors probably swallowed w/o chewing.

unfocused approach, because of jerseys and shorts?! LOL
There are alot of competing teams on the Elite level, how'd they all retain this rider?

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
It's much too early to say (though Gwin smashed the field @ the last round), but I think Round #2 @ Ft Bill will be very telling. It's a very long, physical track & Gwin has had OK results there historically (Podium 2x, won it 1x) so will be interesting to watch.

Sam Hill is out of the overall picture, so I wouldn't be surprised if he throws all his eggs in one basket to win World Champs just like in 2010 when he was plagued with injury.