Quantcast

Who is not watching the football game tomorrow?

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Superbowl Sunday has almost always been the best skiing day of the year. Even more so when I lived in MI and had night skiing, there would be no one on the hill.

Anyone else look forward to this day and getting to do something without crowds while everyone else sits in front of there tv?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
This same post occurs every year, where some guy gets to act all uppity and show off his immense coolness by letting EVERYONE know he's not one of the sheeple. He has far better things to do than watch the TV.
Congrats, this year, you're that guy.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Most years I do not even know who is playing. I have seen maybe three superbowl games in my life, Kind of hard not to watch the game when you go to a party for the game.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
This same post occurs every year, where some guy gets to act all uppity and show off his immense coolness by letting EVERYONE know he's not one of the sheeple. He has far better things to do than watch the TV.
Don't get me wrong I will watch tv, a football game is not something to watch.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I might. I might not. What I do know is that I don't give two sh*ts about whether anyone on the Internet watches. I approve of meaningless threads, but don't be surprised when people come out of the wood work to give you sh*t.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Don't get me wrong I will watch tv, a football game is not something to watch.
Well thanks for letting all us sheeples know we're in the wrong. I mean really, if it weren't for this type of guidance, I'd probably still be of the mind that people getting joy from watching something they like was acceptable. F*ck that. That's way uncool.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well seeing as how i'm a patriots fan, i will definitely be watching the game. i probably wouldn't care if anyone else was playing.

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
i won't be watching the game. Waste of time imho. that and I think it's boring anyways. Although if the patriots lose it'll be hilarious. Btw, i live in MA so that's why it's so funny to me. I don't like the patriots......if you couldn't tell:busted:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
And then there is the post from the die hard football fan, which isn't all that different.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like football but the Superbowl is usually a let down compared to the rest of the playoffs. It will be on in the background as I do things around the house.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I like football but the Superbowl is usually a let down compared to the rest of the playoffs. It will be on in the background as I do things around the house.
If you're a football fan, watch it until it becomes a let down. I think it'll be great 'drama' :D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
We're throwing a Super Bowl party. I have no idea what time kick off is so we just told everyone to show up at noon with beer and nacho fixings. A dozen or more 20-somethings swilling beer and getting rowdy in the middle of Mormon-suburban hell, this is gonna be awesome.

I don't even know who is playing, there is a good chance I won't know tomorrow either.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
I have a 42" plasma with high def. And.... I'll be at the trail/jumps. High def TV is for watching polar bears eat seals.
Personally, I like the air jaws stuff. More amusing to watch. :busted:

I might watch some of it, but only for the commercials. But, I really dont care about either of the teams (no offense to their fans). I just dont like them. So, Im goin for a ride tomorrow morning. We'll see if I make it back in time for the game. :busted:

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I'm supposed to be at a party by noon... I woke up to about 14" of fresh in my driveway... I hate football (no offense burly), but I love my friends

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Superbowl Sunday has almost always been the best skiing day of the year. Even more so when I lived in MI and had night skiing, there would be no one on the hill.

Anyone else look forward to this day and getting to do something without crowds while everyone else sits in front of there tv?
it's clearly not superbowl sunday any more, but i can't be blamed as i was up on the sweet slopes...

it actually was insanely crowded in the morning, but by noon there weren't any more lift lines.

:pirate2: