Quantcast

who is riding where this weekend?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
TP, Ben, ya'll should come give Wilson's a try, we're hitting it Saturday.......small group, leisurely pace

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:
TP, Ben, ya'll should come give Wilson's a try, we're hitting it Saturday.......small group, leisurely pace
unfortunately there will be no riding for me on saturday, but sunday sounds good

B

bigkonarider

Windrock Sunday!
Have work Saturday, .........& also work on the ride !!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
T-Pirate said:
Pisgah sunday. Not sure what trails. Shuttling though. Vince and them are doing Bennet and Caney, we aren't sure what we want to do yet.
yo andrew, give me a call when yag et a chance. i might be down for that. I would love to ride windrock but i dont really have any brakes so that is certainly out of the question.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I will be racing cross Saturday in Johnson City and that's about it unless I get on a 12 hour team for Saturday night.

I would imagine that barring a meteorological phenomenon Windrock will be out of the running. But Joey will be working on the trails Saturday and I will porbably jin him on Sunday if anyone is down for that.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I'm gonna bring a ski rope, if my creaky bottom bracket goes I'll just let you pull me up the hills.....................

I'm Ryan from NORCAL Santa Cruz & Humboldt. now i live in eastern north carolina and i am desperatly looking for people to go freeriding and downhill with. I have a 2002 24 bicycles le toy 3 and a 2002 turner DHR. my le toy 3 has a 2004 5 inc single crown fr fork. marzzochi. and my DHR has a 2005 888 works and a 2005 fox dhx 5.0. If you are serious about riding mountains and building freeride stuff in the mountains let me know. I'm going to asheville nc this weekend and i go to snowshoe wv a lot. and i am not too stupid to ride my hardtail up the mountain then ride it down, but you may see me push a bit because it is pretty heavy for a hardtail. Spread the word please. That i am serious about riding, it is my therapy. ok thats it . bye. if you want my contact info. let me know.

derrick

Chimp
Nov 16, 2003
North East Mississippi
Hopefully Lake Lowndes (Columbus, Ms) and/or Monny Sokol (Northport, Ala). Then of course riding some on the backyard track.
I've added a switchback/single track through the pine trees. The kids really like the new addition.
Anybody passing through, stop by. After tonight I'm off till Sunday night.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
scmnorcal said:
I'm Ryan from NORCAL Santa Cruz & Humboldt. now i live in eastern north carolina and i am desperatly looking for people to go freeriding and downhill with. I have a 2002 24 bicycles le toy 3 and a 2002 turner DHR. my le toy 3 has a 2004 5 inc single crown fr fork. marzzochi. and my DHR has a 2005 888 works and a 2005 fox dhx 5.0. If you are serious about riding mountains and building freeride stuff in the mountains let me know. I'm going to asheville nc this weekend and i go to snowshoe wv a lot. and i am not too stupid to ride my hardtail up the mountain then ride it down, but you may see me push a bit because it is pretty heavy for a hardtail. Spread the word please. That i am serious about riding, it is my therapy. ok thats it . bye. if you want my contact info. let me know.

Check your PM.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
scmnorcal said:
When are you going to be in asheville? We'll probably be riding somewhere up there this weekend. We should try to get a ride going.