Quantcast

Who is sick of stikman???

S

sethman

Reading thru all this (stiksandstones) stuff and reading all his so negative crap...It's not just this forum but every other damn one out there..... he just puts everyone down. Who is sick of his crap and think it's time for him to move on??? (I wonder how long before this is deleted)....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
sethman said:
Reading thru all this (stiksandstones) stuff and reading all his so negative crap...It's not just this forum but every other damn one out there..... he just puts everyone down. Who is sick of his crap and think it's time for him to move on??? (I wonder how long before this is deleted)....
Already too long.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
sethman said:
Who is stikman and why is someone with 2 posts calling him out?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
riderx said:
Without looking, I can almost guess that it must have something to do with NORBA (which Stik will bash in half a second). He probably ragged someone, they got upset, told their buddies and here they are.

He can be brutal but most of the time he is right or at least close enough to right. BUT he does come off as a negative nancy to some.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stik is, apparently, drawing traffic to the site. He incites so much rage in people that they actually sign up just to bash him - sethman and stikhater both signed up to post an angry rant to stik.

Couple new people to make ad impressions on for RM - woo hoo!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
riderx said:
Stik is an ex pro wrench that frequents the board, like said above he prob pissed someone off with a comment regarding norba...the funny thing is, the guy knows about as much about norba as anyone on the board.

where is stik to defend himself :confused:

prob in bed :rolleyes: westcoasters

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
i'm kinda surprised with these replies. he's never said anythng crappy to me, but its upsetting to read some of his replies to people in here. i find it very disappointing someone who works and lives extensively in the upper-echelon of this sport feels the need to come in here and duke it out with some of the more obvious consumer/fan-type members. (not that we're all not 'fans' regardless if we're minaar or a scrub like me.) but you get more with honey than vinegar, so if he's looking to actually drop knowledge on those people he blasts in here, a more welcoming manner would do a much better job. unfortunately it seems he's not really looking to educate these forum members so much as flex his own insider status.

terry

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
sethman said:
Reading thru all this (stiksandstones) stuff and reading all his so negative crap...
Umm, so don't read it?

Stik is obviously well-liked by the majority of RM, it would be easier for you to ignore Stik and move on.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
If a member here has a problem with another member, he/she should PM a moderator or admin instead of starting a thread that's only purpose is to generate hateful replies about another member.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Stik is an ex pro wrench that frequents the board, like said above he prob pissed someone off with a comment regarding norba...the funny thing is, the guy knows about as much about norba as anyone on the board.

where is stik to defend himself :confused:

prob in bed :rolleyes: westcoasters
Wasnt there an es pro wrench named stickman that was married to an ex pro Dual Slalom badass Leigh D. (sp)

J

JRB

By follow, does that mean you wouldn't race, Stoney??? Didn't you already quit???

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
By follow, I mean when I race, I'd race a series run by Stik. I won't do any Norba's until they get their isht figured out.
It's official. You have retired. :think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
All I know is he's on my friend's list on xbox live but he never plays Halo 2 with us.

I'm callin' him out!

J

JRB

H8R said:
All I know is he's on my friend's list on xbox live but he never plays Halo 2 with us.

I'm callin' him out!
And I'm the one in the boy's choir??? NERD!!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Hey, I can drink beer and shoot Transcend in the face on my TV. What's not to like?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
H8R said:
Hey, I can drink beer and shoot Transcend in the face on my TV. What's not to like?
Hmm.. you have a very good point there.

loco said:
You're in a boy's choir? Vienna? Mormon Tabernacle? Neverland? :p

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Just got pointed to the thread-I finally got my own thread!!!!!

Never been in the lounge before, I am always in the DH board so took me a bit to get to this.

Yeah, it seems I got myself 2 new haters-sethman and stikhater

Both joined today, what a surprise.

It all stems from one frickin post....

This kid Needles won the Idaho National, I said something to the effect "thats pretty good despite the limited field" because a lot of riders opted to not go to it.

Anyway, the turner/honda superfans got hot and heated...resulting in 2 new screennames from a couple of jackoffs.

Anyway, I responded to their hater posts in DOWNHILL forum....you all can carry on in here.

Late

J

JRB

Thanks for blessing us with your presence to clarify things. I didn't read it in the DH forum, so I will add that I don't care, but we had some funny "hate" and "sick" threads.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Who gives a crap about an F'ing BIKE MECHANIC??? Who CARES? yeah yeah yeah, he's Leigh's bitch but SO WHAT!
Pah!

I'm never gonna work on your bike with THAT attitude!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
dh girlie said:
Who gives a crap about an F'ing BIKE MECHANIC??? Who CARES? yeah yeah yeah, he's Leigh's bitch but SO WHAT!
That's some rage there. You need to talk to someone about that agression?

OR did you forget to post as your alter ego.

OR did you not get all the sand out of your britches from wakeboarding....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
H8R said:
And i get to drink beer and watch you blow yourself up with high explosives..makes for a fun night.

I told stik he needs to come play a round with us tonight.