Quantcast

Who is that singer in the Hersheys Commecial?

J

JRB

Are you all ghey??? Have you really watched American Idol. Nevermind, I think I already know. :dead:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
loco said:
Are you all ghey??? Have you really watched American Idol. Nevermind, I think I already know. :dead:
well as they say, the only things that come from texas are steers and queers and im pretty sure you aint a steer. :sneaky: :p

full metal jacket was such a good movie.

J

JRB

gnurider1080 said:
well as they say, the only things that come from texas are steers and queers and im pretty sure you aint a steer. :sneaky: :p

full metal jacket was such a good movie.
Actually, we have chickens and camels here too.

*edit - we ride horses every where too. I have my spurs on now.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Carrie Underwood, says my girlfriend. She was the girl that Jenn was cheering for on the last round of American Idol.

Yeah, she's pretty cute. Decent voice, too.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
Actually, we have chickens and camels here too.

*edit - we ride horses every wear too. I have my spurs on now.
You had a chance to think about this and you still got it wrong.... very disappointing coming from you.

You lose all grammar and spelling complaint rights for the day.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
lovebunny said:
i think bigmikes bored. this is the 3rd thread in a row ive seen form him haha. dude go do this over at npora. that place needs some new threads

I am bored as hell......... And I tried to go over to NPORA, but I forgot my password last night :nopity:

its ok though, its saved on my other computer :)

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cooter Brown said:
of course I am :cool:

you coming to devil's den?
Werd yo. Me and Aaron are shooting for getting there around 11 or 12 on Friday.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
DNA said:
Werd yo. Me and Aaron are shooting for getting there around 11 or 12 on Friday.

aightden, we'll be there runnin the ol chevy up and down the roads

camping or motel, I have a feeling we'll end up camping somewhere around the finish line, since there are no more spots left in the state pork :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
We got a site over in the A campground. We could share if you promise to keep your redneck shenanigans to a minimum. I need to get my beauty sleep.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
DNA said:
We got a site over in the A campground. We could share if you promise to keep your redneck shenanigans to a minimum. I need to get my beauty sleep.

we may take ya up on that, we'll see. we usually have to pull 4 or 12 'redneck shenanigans' on a race weekend nite, so you may not want us around :D :thumb: :nope:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cooter Brown said:
we may take ya up on that, we'll see. we usually have to pull 4 or 12 'redneck shenanigans' on a race weekend nite, so you may not want us around :D :thumb: :nope:
Are y'all showing up Friday for practice runs?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cool. Depending on your behavior, we can decide if you can share the campsite. :p

Just kidding, you know that you and V are welcome.

J

JRB

DRB said:
You had a chance to think about this and you still got it wrong.... very disappointing coming from you.

You lose all grammar and spelling complaint rights for the day.
Consider me recused.