• All the above

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got to vote for Stoney. Likes to air his dirty laundry then gets offended when people tell him it stinks.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Actually, if you're including Stoney, it should be more of a poll about who talks about themselves the most...(just kidding Stoney...this all in jest)

I met a guy on my wakeboarding trip this weekend that I swore had to be Stoney's long lost brother...he was the best dh'er...the best moto x'er...the best wakeboarder (which, I have to admit, he was a pretty bad ass wakeboarder)...he was so goddamned full of himself...he was a nice enough enough guy...total metro sexual with his thongs with diesel jeans and his dolce and gabana sunglasses, but jeebus...you could not get a word in edgewise with this guy...

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
man...you get a little WEEN yourself and you disappear on us!
ahahahaa! i've been out and about, ridemonkey bored me for a little while there, but it looks like it's been picking up...

no doubts! and also if they have better hair than me, no good!

how have YOU been? and what's been happening here?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
she got a painting of her cat. currently it's under an intense bidding war between the Tate, MoMA, The Lourve, The Whitney and Museo del Prado.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
she got a painting of her cat. currently it's under an intense bidding war between the Tate, MoMA, The Lourve, The Whitney and Museo del Prado.

AHAHAHAHAHA! It is priceless to me...I have lasers crossing the room that will trip up the alarm should any unauthorized person pass through...then the iron walls will slam down around them, and the proper authorities summoned...