Quantcast

Who is this imposter?

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Ya'll betta recognize.......Paris you'll be pimp as soon as u can out sprint me from the verizon gate to the bottom of the jump trail, after finishing off a half a bottle of irish whiskey the night before...but until that day comes...you'll just b a hater, like the rest of them........

THE ONE AND ONLY........SHEDPIMP

"Don't hate the player....hate YOUR game!"

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
quoting 50 cent: "i don't know what you heard about D, bitches can't get a dollar outta D, no cadillacs no perms you can't see... cause D's a motha f*ckin' SHED P.I.M.P!"

hey shedpimp, i still got those shorts from here that i offered to sell to you at mtncreek. they are too small for me (size 34, brand new, still got tags on them) if you want them. $50. if not, i'm sure i can squeeze my phat ass into them or sell them to someone else. if you don't know (remember) who i am, i'm the one that was sportin' da fuh real dog (from my local DC ghetto) fo-dees :drool: unlike someone's 32s from silver sprung ;) (giving hungover dan a hard time!). what happened to you and teo (sp?) on sunday... i know his knee was pretty messed up!

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Go ahead keep going Paris...obviously u don't remeber what happend durning Nationals at Snowshoe...is your neck still sore???

SP

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Now in order to be a TRUE Shedpimp you have to meet some, if not all of the following requirements....

1. Be part of the origanal Sunday group.....(Glenn, John, Skip, Woody, Chris and Ed Jarcy, RB, DK)....and know what the original meeting time was before John and Glenn had kids and found God.

2. Be well versed in ALL aspects of shed riding....DH, Drops, XC!!..not just the fast smooth jumpy sh*t.

3. PBR...'nuff said.

4. Have sex with, or at least rumored to have sex with 3 or more other shed riders.

5. There is NO number 5

There's only one rider that I know that's close...Adam Hill, but he's out of the country, next in line would be Googlia(sp?) ...with DBR and Hillary comming in a close second!!! So all u haters brush up on your XC skills, drink cheap beer, and hit on the other people you ride with......

SHEDPIMP

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
In order to be an "ORIGINAL SHED PIMP" you MUST:

1. Not wear a black t-shirt everyday.

2. Not rip off icons for your avitar on ridemonkey.

3. Not be rumored to have had sex with at least 3 shed riders even if they were men.

4. Like posting stupid **** on ridemonkey because lately you have too much time on your hands…

5. Realize there is life outside the "NECK", otherwise where ya gonna get da ho's??

------------------------------>your turn...

Attachments

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Ok Here goes...

1. Black is the new...black

2. B!tch please...I thought of the shirt!!!

3. You're the one with the nickname "Paris"...by the way get any manicures lately???

4. There is no life outside of Fredneck...besides riding is better than Ho's at least with riding the pain goes away!

Have fun....

SP

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
1. Black t-shirts while mildly entertaining are um...black

2. The shirt…let’s see…you thought of “you’re not from around here”, the rest including making the shirts and especially the "GRAPHIC"------------> I did.

So ummmm, I’ll take all do credit for that thanks.

3. You made up the nickname “Paris”, why was that? I’m guessing it doesn’t have anything to do with my fingernail cheese. But I am thinking of going down to one of those nail places where all da ho’s are, ya know, them orientals.

4. Life outside of Fredrick is well, a little more interesting than Hard Times and the bottom of a bottle of Irish Whiskey, especially DC, so what's your deal?

5. Don't let da HO'S get ya down, there's one on every block...you should know...........PIMPER

OSP

:nuts:

Sep 30, 2004
Arlington VA
Only one way for u boyz to settle this.Shed Pimp,drop back to sport class,
And you guys fight it out for the championship next year.The winner can
proclaim himself the real deal!Of course,there will be other serious contenders,Chip,Richard,and present MAC champ Jay,but you get the idea.
Maybe I'll spray paint my bald spot,lie about my age and join in,but I give
up on the fashion/pork king war!

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
:nope: Dude ,Lets not encourage such things as droping back to sport class(The Pimp allready did that once).Everyone else step up !!!
If ya want the Pimp ,Ya gotta go after him where he resides .The Expert Class ! ;)