Quantcast

Who is who ?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Shirt off has to BS!

Loco would be in the middle b/c he wants more attention.

Stinky would be the one on the left... no reason, but that would be him.

J

JRB

Holy crap - I am the guy in the middle. N8 is in the trunk, where his bitch ass belongs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn! I haven't seen that picture posted here in forever! Where's the photoshop version with them wearing RM jerseys?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!

"I know it's a school night mom! I'll be home by 10! I know mom... I know! I don't have any homework... I'll feed my fish later mom! I gotta go mom!"

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
haha. that's great. it's fake, right? right? i mean...come on, a dude driving a bitch car, and another driving a V6 Firebird? it's gotta be a joke.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
the Inbred said:
haha. that's great. it's fake, right? right? i mean...come on, a dude driving a bitch car, and another driving a V6 Firebird? it's gotta be a joke.

Icy Hot Stuntaz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Icy Hot StuntazThe Icy Hot Stuntaz were an Internet phenomenon, revolving around a group of 3 white rappers from Toccoa, Georgia. It originated at least as early as 2001 in the form of a GeoCities website featuring the "Blade", "Da Flame", and "Freeze" wearing what appears to be a lot of expensive jewelry and generally acting in a way resembling black street culture. The Internet community, however, was not convinced, almost universally referring to the Stuntaz as a group of teenage poseurs.

Nevertheless, the Stuntaz website consistently denied being a parody. As a result, the entire website became flamebait, attracting insults, threats, and hacking attempts. It has also spawned a number of parodies, so many in fact, that it is now difficult to determine which Stuntaz site is genuine.

Currently, "Da Flame" can be seen as "B-Shoc" of "B-Shoc and the Dirty South Basement Boys," and a homepage from one Shawn Fellman, who purports to be the "original" member under the moniker "Freeze."

Bokes is the character known as Da Flame, however, he has yet to be seen in a rap video. His productions are notable, but he has never made a cameo. Bokes teamed up with Beamin to create an album called, "Shotgun Bruvas."

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Icy Hot Stuntaz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Currently, "Da Flame" can be seen as "B-Shoc" of "B-Shoc and the Dirty South Basement Boys," and a homepage from one Shawn Fellman, who purports to be the "original" member under the moniker "Freeze."
B-Sock is the real deal, man. From his website:

"The music industry is calling B-SHOC the hottest upcoming rap/pop artist to hit the charts. As a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer, and between radio plays, magazine interviews, street promotion, and tv appearances, he is on his way to the top. B-SHOC brings a clean and fresh style that people can't stop listening to."

He's on his way to the top!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
B-Sock is the real deal, man. From his website:

"The music industry is calling B-SHOC the hottest upcoming rap/pop artist to hit the charts. As a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer, and between radio plays, magazine interviews, street promotion, and tv appearances, he is on his way to the top. B-SHOC brings a clean and fresh style that people can't stop listening to."

He's on his way to the top!

B-SHOC B 4 real yo.

http://www.b-shoc.com/tour.html