Quantcast

Who killed my new avatar?!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I work my butt off animating a stylized bit of poo to share with the world, and get slapped in the face as a thanks!

I feel oppressed!

:wonky2:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
I work my butt off animating a stylized bit of poo to share with the world, and get slapped in the face as a thanks!

I feel oppressed!

I like you better with no avatar.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stinkyboy said:

I feel oppressed!

whats up wit dat?:redhot:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
I don't know how long you've had him in ignore, but he's much improved since the banning. :)
I'd take that as a compliment, but after discovering your "orientation" today, I think you're hitting on me. And yes, there IS something wrong with that.

:eek:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My list is a revolving door. I get sick of reading through someones post, so I add it for a while. Then every now and then, I'll take them off to see if they have anything worth reading, then it's back to the list for most folks.

It works well. I used to just go away all together, but there are some things worth seeing here. So now I just :ignore:

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
My list is a revolving door. I get sick of reading through someones post, so I add it for a while. Then every now and then, I'll take them off to see if they have anything worth reading, then it's back to the list for most folks.

It works well. I used to just go away all together, but there are some things worth seeing here. So now I just :ignore:
You miss out on a ton of valuable information from me. :D